đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star on Haus Labs, Amazon preorder, Gaga and Liddos

dit

Featured Posts

He's not even trashing the quality of makeup, I dont see any reason to be mad at jeffree

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is completely right. It's true that it is a pre order but I was shocked too when I saw it will available in September!

Dukttape

No one even needs to trash the makeup to give it bad PR, the team did enough damage with this launch.

Henri Bardot

He knows how the industry works. 

His opinion is valid as everyone else's 

pooiota

SwissMonster

If y’all like it or not. If y’all think he has a good sence of understanding make up or not. His opinion will have an impact on Haus Labs so y’all better pray he will like it :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

JoeMo

Remember when Akon said he was the male Lady Gaga pahahaha

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

PrinceGaga

Literally there wasn't an ounce of shade in his tweets. As usual the twitter stans jump to defend when there's literally no reason to. The fact he had to do this video is kinda embarrassing tbh

FlopSlurper
5 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Why do all these "beauty gurus" want to look like smooth plastic dolls? 

and gaga is all natural? 

OT: He's literally richer than all those hating monsters with their 5 dollars net worth combined and multiplied by 7383288484383. He made millions upon millions from makeup and suddenly little monster know better than him. You guys are becoming like beyonce's stans and it shows.

crisTEAne

lmao, the paw thing and the deep breath thing he did. the accuracy. :lmao: he even says that he loves gagz. twitter monsters need to chill the **** out.  

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

uo111

I am finding it really weird that people are upset about a preorder.

What a strange thing to be upset about.

Amen Fashion

I love Jeffrey. Don’t get me wrong. With an estimated net worth of 300 million $ you could easily do it without a pre-order :saladga:

Morphine Prince

I agree with him. 2 month wait? And for a product NO ONE outside of the creators have tried? No way I’d buy anything without seeing reviews.

At first I thought it would be a short wait. Maybe a two week wait idk. Even then it’s not the best look for a huge celebrity starting a new brand. 

Archived