Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Honestly, this one is so true though.

JR Gg

You call this the beauty community? :awkney:

We've been through this in thousands of threads yet this pops up again :ally: someone just wants to get dragged :rip:

GypsyBabe

You can’t generalize a whole community based on some random comments of a brand that they have never even used. Next! 

⚯͛

dynamite

You will always find people who don't like something no matter who or what it is though. Unless there's national outcry then... 

Zander

Jeffree comments were fair and like he said some people need to relax. It is quite unusual to have a preorder and it not ship for like 2 months. I don’t think that was a smart move on her part, IMO.

There’s no point seeking out negative comments. A couple of people don’t represent a whole community. Wait until beauty gurus get their PR packages a few weeks before launch date and then judge. 

Borislshere

I really think it should’ve been announced a while ago to build up anticipation and she should’ve put more effort into the product design/marketing. It just seems rushed and last minute 

Stef

Monsters crawling the depths of twitter, clipping the negative posts and generalising random accounts into an entire community of influencers because they’re bitter that they don’t have electronic music to bop their bussies to. What’s new? 🤷‍♀️ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gurl,

That's not a community. That's 3ppl and some one who just tricked you into a view ($ for them)

Thats not a drag. That's an opinion off a  pic and a gripe about bundling. They mentioned nothing about the actual product or if they even got it to use it.

Amazon isn't the best but Amazon let her do want she wants and have it available to all internationally simultaneously.

tired of these threads for real...

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

imnotyourbabe10

I don't understand Instagram influencers or beauty Twitter YouTubers or whatever the f*ck people call themeselves these days in the post-modern, technology world/market.  I have to laugh :ladyhaha:

But those being woke about Amazon, I see you!

giphy.gif

Archived