đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things you don't like about our fanbase?

dit

Featured Posts

Tranquility

This whole "I can't share an honest opinion without getting attacked" "Everyone drags Gaga and is ungrateful" divide is such bullsh*t and both types of posts are annoying. :vegas:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

The fact that a lot of monsters are extremely hypocritical. They throw lots of stones then run and hide. 

Smother Em Eh

That so many of the LM’s are never ever satisfied with anything she does! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AJRocketMan

So far this thread has been a clash between "we criticize Gaga too much" and "we kiss Gaga's ass too much". :sure:

doppelganger

I hate how some of us bully her team, especially Sarah on her own Instagram page. 

I appreciate that we are passionate and looks at everything with a critical eye (compared to the Hives who lap everything Bey does), but the constant negativity on her projects can be tiring. It happened during the early days of ASIB, the early days of Joanne, the early days of Enigma and now that HL has launched. 

Red Velvet

That a minority of the Little Monsters aren’t that open-minded about other music.

That few are sad that Gaga has little to no more fan interactions when a big part of our fanbase is filled of toxicity and hatred to others. 

Is that what we call, “family”? This makes me sad because Little Monsters are the first fandom I have considered a family but it may fade soon.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived