What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

pink sushi

HOLY SHITTTTTT!!!!! I love it!!!! I need a full version of the song!!!

This really cheers me up from having the BTWB canceled. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need that song in full. I honestly think if that was on EH it would have been my favorite. Does this mean we are getting a re-release maybe?

I hope so! I need to here more songs like this :giveup:

It doesn't really fit the entire Electra Heart theme.

Maybe she should steal the decay idea and use it for her next album

It doesn't really fit the entire Electra Heart theme.

Maybe she should steal the decay idea and use it for her next album

I feel like it fits it perfectly. Doesn't it exactly describe the relationship that inspired this album? How did songs like this not make the cut when songs like Hypocrates and State of Dreaming did?

"State of Dreaming" is very interesting to me because of the whole "my life is play" thing. I know other people who feel this way (and they're also Marina fans, hmmm), that they're not really living, and I wonder if there's any explanation for this psychological phenomenon. Is it even really classifiable as a phenomenon? In any case, this song captures that spirit perfectly.

HausOfHarlow

OMG. This song is insanely good. It has such a fun beat. It reminds me of Family Jewels (album) but the lyrics are very Electra Heart-esque. I love this song!! I want it in full!!! <3

I feel like it fits it perfectly. Doesn't it exactly describe the relationship that inspired this album? How did songs like this not make the cut when songs like Hypocrates and State of Dreaming did?

THIS.

HausOfHarlow

It is very odd that you said this... because Hypocrates (all the time) + The State Of Dreaming (mostly) I never listen to. I wish she would've cut those two songs from any edition (Euro or US) and kept this song. I wish the US edition would be what it is now, minus How To Be A Heartbreaker, and add Lonely Hearts Club + Buy the Stars + EVOL

Archived