Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Your Love For Gaga Declining?

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

First this is not a bashing thread.

I just want to know others opinion.

I stan her since attending The Fame Ball, and still stan her until this day.

But I find myself, not as invested in her as I used to be.

I downloaded all of her performances, now I don't. I bought her coffee table photobook with Terry Richardson. I bought her physical copy of her albums, and I the last album I bought was ARTPOP. I bought her FAME perfume, and other things.

Those stuff I do because I stan her. Now I stan her less I guess.

What about you guys?

Keep this thread pretty. I don't want it to be locked. Let's discuss.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

No. I love her and will always love her to the same extent.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Mindblown

People are going to get messy with this. BUT. I think this might be because we're getting older. Maybe we were more invested when we were younger or maybe it's because she's doing less things now and nothing is shocking anymore. 

Savage

The last album I bought a physical copy of was ARTPOP, but I bought Joanne on iTunes and I streamed ASIB. That said, I’m more of a stan now than I was during ARTPOP. (I was a stan then too, I’ve just gotten even more intense.)

Danjajr

I have loved her since MTV's Boiling Points episode, I knew she's gonna be big with that acting.

And my love for her hasn't declined since.

Phlop

A little. I mean, she just isn’t as active as she used to be. And her music hasn’t connected with me since ARTPOP, but the last era I was obsessed was BTW. I’m also a lot older now so maybe that has something to do with it 

BYE

Andreu

Yes but the same happened with all the pop stars i liked, so its not her that changed, its me 

BgRaEgTaT

Sadly yes....I’ve loved her since 2009 and honestly what I loved most is what she completely stopped doing....shocking performances and jaw-dropping but still fashionable style and genuinely artistic/stunning music videos...People today want to be dismissive about her old antics but you have to admit it was wayyyyyy more fun than what we deal with now....

Starbucks

I don't know. But I still bought the physical copy of C2C, Joanne, and ASIB :sis:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Epione

I’m 25 now and her marketing strategies don’t work on me anymore. Also, she distanced herself from the fanbase, so I’m not gonna lie, I feel disconnected from her. And the last two gigs she is doing ( Vegas and Haus Labs) I do not support, so I feel meh.

Hyoha

Age definitely has something to do with it. But I still find myself checking this site and Gaga related news every day and I'm very much interested in what she'll do next. I just don't take too much time watching all of her interviews / videos / performances as I used to.

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Age definitely has something to do with it. But I still find myself checking this site and Gaga related news every day and I'm very much interested in what she'll do next. I just don't take too much time watching all of her interviews / videos / performances as I used to.

Yeah. I still visiting GGD everyday. Because GGD is the news source of her, and other artists.

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc
4 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Sadly yes....I’ve loved her since 2009 and honestly what I loved most is what she completely stopped doing....shocking performances and jaw dropping outfits and antics and genuinely artistic stunning expensive music videos...People today want to be dismissive about her old antics but you have to admit it was wayyyyyy more fun than what we deal with now....

I agree. Every other artists is doing amazing music videos. She should be the Queen of  music videos she used to be. She started it all.

Look at those clowns

Tom Nook

No I’ll say it’s the same if not more since she started doing A Star Is Born

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived