news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

Oh, a tutorial will be fun! Is Amazon Live for Prime members only? Cause we have it on my husbands account, I've never looked at it really...

Didymus

The first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was her statement from yesterday:

"I see a lot of monochromatic tones, I see a full face of make-up that is meant to look like the no-makeup makeup look but you’ve got tons of make-up on your face." :lmao: I hope that's not an example of the Haus of Rose Bitch look :smh:

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

But she has wanted to start Haus Laboratories since she was 13 :huntyga: 

Gonzi
10 minutes ago, Bio said:

wtf is amazon live tho?

it wil most likely be featured on the amazon front page just like the prime day concert livestream was

LUCARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Epione said:

But what is the message?

Her makeup could mean anything

FlopSlurper

"for me this is not just about make up, it's about the message we're trying to send to the world"

This feels so wrong and fake, it's almost like she knows what she's doing now doesn't stand with her message about not liking to make money to others etc and so she's trying to convince herself with this :air: I'm trynna send a message by selling you stuff and filling my bank account

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was her statement from yesterday:

"I see a lot of monochromatic tones, I see a full face of make-up that is meant to look like the no-makeup makeup look but you’ve got tons of make-up on your face." :lmao: I hope that's not an example of the Haus of Rose Bitch look :smh:

confused winona ryder GIF by SAG Awards

geusst1235
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

I really don't see why it sounds inauthentic.

Gonzi
10 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I was just thinking about that :green:  I think she's focusing on "the message" too much. It's literally just makeup, consumers want to see how it performs and how creative they can get with it

OpenHeartedMonster

Oh **** it's 2am for me when the live is :(  Can I watch it afterwards? I've never used Amazon Live (or even heard about it) 

EDIT: I correct it's 1am but still

Ronlop

I mean she looks beautiful and I am excited for this.

But I think if you compare it with Fame launch, she really made that a dramatic and artistically conceptual event that fit in her career at the time. Like it wasn't your typical fragrance launch I think :oops:

I feel like, while the message of loving yourself is important, this feels yet again either rushed or a last minute concept which is disappointing, especially since Gaga made us aware that she knows that "the last thing the world needs is another beauty brand".

I know it's odd to expect for an artistic experience from a beauty brand but I'm just hoping she'll step her game up and not do the obvious.  

Archived