Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Only 5 Jews left in Cairo

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
20 minutes ago, Alii said:

There has always been tension between Muslims and Jews. The only time when there wasn't was when Islam didn't have a huge influence on society.

Anti-semitism is prevalent in the Quran and the teachings of the Muhammed the Prophet. This is undeniable.

A very well known hadith says that Muslims will kill all Jews before the day of judgement.  All Muslims I know believe it so even if you are going to argue that "it wasn't said by your prophet," that would be irrelevant because hundreds of millions believe it as a part of their religion. 

For example, countries like KSA has been bombing Yemen since forever, I don't see people here expelling all Saudis or hating on them. The same could be said about many other countries that have colonized parts of the ME, their population isn't hated and not a single bad word is said about the French or the British. That's because these parts of history are seen as a political problem and not a religious conflict. 

The Quran says the Jews will attack us and we will win in the war. Yes war involves killing the other side. We view this war as self defense and the Quran never asked Muslims to attack Jews no Muslim believes that.

I am from the Middle East and we do hate western countries and people who vote for the wars to kill us in the name of Democracy. I never voted for the war in Yemen and any Saudi who supports it should be opposed. If Yemen attacks back and some of Saudi people die, I wont cry victim and say they persecuted us, obviously they will defend themselves.

But you liked a comment here of someone openly saying they are islamophobic and proud of it, mmmm..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

I do recognize I was wrong about persecution of Jews before Israel, but my original comment was blaming the creation of Israel for what happened during that time which led to mass persecution and immigration.

I do agree and said Jews who have nothing to do with Israel are not responsible for Israels actions and I never said it was okay to persecute them. What I said is Jews are not the victims when it comes to Palestine war, they are the attackers which led to alot of their people being WRONGLY persecuted. This is what happens when you attack innocent people, innocent people from your side will also be attacked. I gave an example of me dying from America based on the action of my government attacking America even though I had nothing to do with it.

First of all, I'm happy you recognized you were wrong. Certain members here are not even willing to do that because their ego is too big :laughga:

But you also have to be careful when you say this: 

" What I said is Jews are not the victims when it comes to Palestine war, they are the attackers which led to alot of their people being WRONGLY persecuted."

There is a difference between Israelis and Jews. I know that in Arabic, Israelis are mostly referred as يهود (Jews) but there is a difference. And while what you're saying is reality, it is absurd that the jewish people around the world who have nothing to do with it are now blamed for the actions of Israel. I don't think it's right to say "This is what happens when you attack innocent people, innocent people from your side will also be attacked" That's sort of justification imo

And also, Israelis being the victims or not is debatable. I think both sides are the attackers and the victims. But that is my opinion and you have yours. 

• Like 2

Melech
6 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Oh Simon. I hope the Bibi is paying you well for all the +PR you have been trying  to do these past few days.   

Sure, straight from the pinkwashing  headquarters :laughga: 

lego
3 minutes ago, Alii said:

The only time when there wasn't was when Islam didn't have a huge influence on society.

not true. 

how do you explain this?

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-ottoman-empire/

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-how-turk-diplomats-saved-jews-from-nazis-1.5194339

21 minutes ago, Alii said:

Anti-semitism is prevalent in the Quran and the teachings of the Muhammed the Prophet. This is undeniable.

Jews and Christians are People of the Book, they’re more respected in Islam, than Muslims are in Christianity or Christians and Muslims in Judaism. 

Qays ibn Sa’d reported: A funeral passed by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he stood up. It was said to him, “It is a Jew.” The Prophet said, “Was he not a soul?”

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2

Ronlop
10 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Oh Simon. I hope the Bibi is paying you well for all the +PR you have been trying  to do these past few days.   

The fact that Simon opening a thread about Jews in Egypt is associated with Bibi and Israel for you is very concerning.

• Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

First of all, I'm happy you recognized you were wrong. Certain members here are not even willing to do that because their ego is too big :laughga:

But you also have to be careful when you say this: 

" What I said is Jews are not the victims when it comes to Palestine war, they are the attackers which led to alot of their people being WRONGLY persecuted."

There is a difference between Israelis and Jews. I know that in Arabic, Israelis are mostly referred as يهود (Jews) but there is a difference. And while what you're saying is reality, it is absurd that the jewish people around the world who have nothing to do with it are now blamed for the actions of Israel. I don't think it's right to say "This is what happens when you attack innocent people, innocent people from your side will also be attacked" That's sort of justification imo

And also, Israelis being the victims or not is debatable. I think both sides are the attackers and the victims. But that is my opinion and you have yours. 

I would also agree that I should not say Jews, I should say Zionists. I did use the wrong word but I dont hate Jews. I know alot of Jews since I was young from traveling and foreign schools and I used to be friends with them to dare my parents and society. But when it comes to specifically the conflict in Israel, I do get defensive. I dont think the Israeli conflict is debatable but im still open to debate it, but I do not see both sides of the conflict.

• Like 2

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would also agree that I should not say Jews, I should say Zionists. I did use the wrong word but I dont hate Jews. I know alot of Jews since I was young from traveling and foreign schools and I used to be friends with them to dare my parents and society. But when it comes to specifically the conflict in Israel, I do get defensive. I dont think the Israeli conflict is debatable but im still open to debate it, but I do not see both sides of the conflict.

I believe you now and I do apologize if I was quick to attack you and call you antisemitist or ignorant. 

Regarding the conflict itself, I just don't think this is the thread to have that kind of discussion. 

• Like 1

SEXODUS

has anyone tried the chicken?

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡.
  • LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I believe you now and I do apologize if I was quick to attack you and call you antisemitist or ignorant. 

Regarding the conflict itself, I just don't think this is the thread to have that kind of discussion. 

No problem, its a touchy subject its normal to misunderstand each other. And I agree its not the place to discuss the conflict.

• Like 1

lego
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

Sadly this is a consequence of the creation of the Israeli state

I’d say since first European settlers arrived, “The large-scale immigration of Jews to Palestine began in 1882.”

ladylinners
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its mainly because they refuse to grow the population of their religion and race as they have strict rules to who can join. Many groups like that are more persecuted like the Kurds but you never hear about them. Jews were persecuted in Egypt for persecuting Palestinians.

What statement is this?!  About the joining part, it has to do with believing in God, and adhering to Jewish religion and culture. If you want to become Jewish is not hard, it's about believing in the same values and traditions and becoming part of the community. Yes, it's a process but the most important part of conversion is the commitment to living as a Jew. It also different between communities on how a conversion takes places depeding on if it's Orthodox or liberal community. 

And the 'refuse to grow the population of their religion and race part' WTF?!  I don't even know how to respond to this..... Shall we talk about Christianity which has been forced upon people for centuries? Christianity was not a choice for millions of people. I'm a Christian born and raised, however I do NOT believe in God (and have not since I was five because of personal reasons but I still have gone to Bible school and did my Communion). When I mention why I do not believe in God Christians are the most condesending people I have met and try and get my to listen to sermons and give reasons for why I should believe in God. All the Jewish people I have met accept my reasons and support me in my decision and my agnostic beliefs. I'm not going to put ALL Christians under this label but that is my personal experience. Judaism has never been about sharing a religion as much as it emphasies being part of the Jewish community. If you want to become a Jew you can, but it has to be a decision by you and then the commitment to live as a Jew. 

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

You cant claim a land as your land and ask the people of that land to compromise and if they dont, you will take their land. 

That's how the United States of America was born. 

The creation of Isreal started with the Balfour Declaration by the British when they still had control over Palestine. The Balfour Declaration recognised the right of the Jews to a "national home" in their ancestral land. Israel is mentioned in the Bible as Canaan. 

There was so much more in play than just Isrealites walking into Palestine and taking the land. 

Edited by ladylinners

Melech
1 minute ago, lego said:

I’d say since first European settlers arrived, “The large-scale immigration of Jews to Palestine began in 1882.”

Stop :rip: 

Farhud and similiar incidents didn’t happen because Jews were migrating to Israel. The victim blaming. 

lego
1 minute ago, Melech said:

Stop :rip: 

Farhud and similiar incidents didn’t happen because Jews were migrating to Israel. The victim blaming. 

European settlers moving to Palestine* you mean? There was no Israel in 1800s.

mindless
2 hours ago, geopang said:

Jews are still some of the most persecuted people on earth. People love to be oblivious to it though.

And also the ones leading the world. Sweet irony. I have Jewish descent, before any of yall accuse me of anything 

Melech
Just now, mindless said:

And also the ones leading the world. Sweet irony. I have Jewish descent, before any of yall accuse me of anything 

That’s not true. That’s a conspiracy which is simply not true 

2 minutes ago, lego said:

European settlers moving to Palestine* you mean? There was no Israel in 1800s.

I’m not going to continue to discuss with that anymore. It’s off topic and simply wrong. 

• LMAO 1