Sign in to follow this  
society

Only 5 Jews left in Cairo

Featured Posts

geopang
1 minute ago, Henri Bardot said:

this coming from you? 

hmmm tragic

Yeah, go ahead and completely ignore what my post and the original post was about. 

• YAAAS 1

Ronlop
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its not the Palestinians problem if the world did not give a **** about Jews.

I think its up to the Palestinians to decide what to do, not me and anything they decide I will be okay with as they are the ones persecuted which makes anything they do in self defense. 

No offence but I really don't think we're at any point in discussing the Palestinian and Israeli conflict when you just earlier generalized the entire Jewish population and pretty much justified their persecution. 

If you're willing to clear that up, we can further discuss.

Ronlop
9 minutes ago, Melech said:

Okay as in I understand, but you refuse to say anything about the topic itself. You attack one user but don’t say anything about the other one who is justifying persecution. Good to know. 

The hypocricy has me yelling :ladyhaha:

lego
7 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Hi Lego!

First of all, it's really surprising to me that your contribution to this thread related to Jews in Egypt is through exposing a member of Islamophobic remarks or by talking about Palestine yet again. So much for compassion for other religions and ethnicities... Shocking really!

But anyways, the Palestinian conflict is complicated and Israel and Palestine both should come forward in order to negotiate peace. How is that related to the fact that Israel is here to stay? 

Lego, Israel is not going to be removed by the map if that's what you wish for. 

🙄

You and Simon are already ganged up against that user and your earlier shady passive aggressive comment means you are ready to accuse almost anyone of antisemitism, unless they think like you or say what you want them to say. Similar threads are made almost weekly, it’s all about blaming antisemitism on muslims, whether it’s in middle east or in usa or in europe, the whole idea is to blame one specific group and the comments show it. I have right to call out whoever I want, in this case the islamophobic user, whose posts are often liked by the OP, which also shows intentions.

Also I have the right to mention Palestinian rights, which you always ignore and their right of return, while you repeat Israelis are there to stay. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2

Ronlop

The fact a thread that speaks about Jews quickly went into the usual Palestinian argument says it all.

• Like 1

lego
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

The hypocricy has me yelling :ladyhaha:

You two really thought you wrote something clever. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

No offence but I really don't think we're at any point in discussing the Palestinian and Israeli conflict when you just earlier generalized the entire Jewish population and pretty much justified their persecution. 

If you're willing to clear that up, we can further discuss.

We dont need to further this discussion.

I did not justify their persecution, I explained why it happened. People like to make it look like the Middle East did this to Jews because they hate Jews for no reason. Nobody in war does something right, its always wrong. If my country Saudi Arabia attacks America today, America will attack back and I could be killed even though I had nothing to do with my country attack on America. 

• Shook 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Also I have the right to mention Palestinian rights, which you always ignore and their right of return, while you repeat Israelis are there to stay. 

The topic of this thread has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict. 

In your post you again failed to say anything about the topic itself. 

Antisemitism is obviously not a “Muslim” problem, it’s relevant everywhere. From Egypt to France to Russia to USA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, lego said:

🙄

You and Simon are already ganged up against that user and your earlier shady passive aggressive comment means you are ready to accuse almost anyone of antisemitism, unless they think like you or say what you want them to say. Similar threads are made almost weekly, it’s all about blaming antisemitism on muslims, whether it’s in middle east or in usa or in europe, the whole idea is to blame one specific group and the comments show it. I have right to call out whoever I want, in this case the islamophobic user, whose posts are often liked by the OP, which also shows intentions.

Lets count the lies!

I've never ganged up against that user. I simply called him out for generalizing the entire Jewish population on Israel's actions. That brought me into thinking he might be antisemitist if he treats all the Jewish people the same and also lowkey (or highkey) justifies their persecution.

I've always said that the Palestinians should have their right to return and have their rights. I've always said that I'm here for a two-state solution. I've always been pro-Palestine. 

But not for all cost, and surely not on the cost of removing Israel off the map.

It's funny because you are the one who's actually never recognized Israel's right as a state. You are the one who did not mention anything related to the topic (about Jews) and yet again talked about only the things you're comfortable talking about.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ronlop
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

. If my country Saudi Arabia attacks America today, America will attack back and I could be killed even though I had nothing to do with my country attack on America. 

You're still not getting it, huh? 

A jewish person living in ****ing Mexico, for example, shouldn't be persecuted or blamed for the actions of Israel which happens to be the only Jewish country in the world.

What you're saying is totally not what I'm talking about. And you have also generalized all the Jewish people for being pro-Zionism which is not accurate. 

So Faysalaaa, get your facts straight and put your ignorance or antisemitism (whatever it is) aside when discussing on this issue trying to look objective.

Alii
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

We dont need to further this discussion.

I did not justify their persecution, I explained why it happened. People like to make it look like the Middle East did this to Jews because they hate Jews for no reason. Nobody in war does something right, its always wrong. If my country Saudi Arabia attacks America today, America will attack back and I could be killed even though I had nothing to do with my country attack on America. 

There has always been tension between Muslims and Jews. The only time when there wasn't was when Islam didn't have a huge influence on society.

Anti-semitism is prevalent in the Quran and the teachings of the Muhammed the Prophet. This is undeniable.

A very well known hadith says that Muslims will kill all Jews before the day of judgement.  All Muslims I know believe it so even if you are going to argue that "it wasn't said by your prophet," that would be irrelevant because hundreds of millions believe it as a part of their religion. 

For example, countries like KSA has been bombing Yemen since forever, I don't see people here expelling all Saudis or hating on them. The same could be said about many other countries that have colonized parts of the ME, their population isn't hated and not a single bad word is said about the French or the British. That's because these parts of history are seen as a political problem and not a religious conflict. 

• Like 1

Ronlop

@Faysalaaa And you also didn't bother to read this which specifically mentions the peresecutions the Jewish people went through in Africa before 1948, further denying the fact that this is all because of Israel's creation. (which was your initial argument)

So how about you recognize that you're wrong first?

Then you can apologize for generalizing an entire group of people based on one country's actions. 

Spoiler

Egypt- The mad caliph Al-Ḥakim (996-1020) vigorously applied the Pact of Omar, and compelled the Jews to wear bells and to carry in public the wooden image of a calf. A street in the city, Al-Jaudariyyah, was inhabited by Jews. Al-Ḥakim, hearing that they were accustomed to mock him in verses, had the whole quarter burned down. 

Groups including the Muslim Brotherhood circulated reports in Egyptian mosques and factories claiming that Jews and the British were destroying holy places in Jerusalem, as well as sending other false reports stating that hundreds of Arab women and children were being killed.

By the 1940s, the situation worsened. Sporadic pogroms took place in 1942 onwards. The Jewish quarter of Cairo was severely damaged in the 1945 Cairo pogrom.

Libya- A series of pogroms started in November 1945, when more than 140 Jews were killed in Tripoli and most synagogues in the city looted. The pogroms continued in June 1948, when 15 Jews were killed and 280 Jewish homes destroyed.

Morroco- Jewish communities, in Islamic times often living in ghettos known as mellah, have existed in Morocco for at least 2,000 years. Intermittent large scale massacres (such as that of 6,000 Jews in Fez in 1033, over 100,000 Jews in Fez and Marrakesh in 1146 and again in Marrakesh in 1232) were accompanied by systematic discrimination through the years.

In 1875, 20 Jews were killed by a mob in Demnat, Morocco; elsewhere in Morocco, Jews were attacked and killed in the streets in broad daylight.

Tunisia- Jews have lived in Tunisia for at least 2300 years. In the 13th century, Jews were expelled from their homes in Kairouan and were ultimately restricted to ghettos, known as hara. Forced to wear distinctive clothing, several Jews earned high positions in the Tunisian government. Several prominent international traders were Tunisian Jews. From 1855 to 1864, Muhammad Bey relaxed dhimmi laws, but reinstated them in the face of anti-Jewish riots that continued at least until 1869.

Pacify Him

That is a very shocking number

I’m getting on your nerves

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

@Faysalaaa And you also didn't bother to read this which specifically mentions the peresecutions the Jewish people went through in Africa before 1948, further denying the fact that this is all because of Israel's creation. (which was your initial argument)

So how about you recognize that you're wrong first?

Then you can apologize for generalizing an entire group of people based on one country's actions. 

Reveal hidden contents

Egypt- The mad caliph Al-Ḥakim (996-1020) vigorously applied the Pact of Omar, and compelled the Jews to wear bells and to carry in public the wooden image of a calf. A street in the city, Al-Jaudariyyah, was inhabited by Jews. Al-Ḥakim, hearing that they were accustomed to mock him in verses, had the whole quarter burned down. 

Groups including the Muslim Brotherhood circulated reports in Egyptian mosques and factories claiming that Jews and the British were destroying holy places in Jerusalem, as well as sending other false reports stating that hundreds of Arab women and children were being killed.

By the 1940s, the situation worsened. Sporadic pogroms took place in 1942 onwards. The Jewish quarter of Cairo was severely damaged in the 1945 Cairo pogrom.

Libya- A series of pogroms started in November 1945, when more than 140 Jews were killed in Tripoli and most synagogues in the city looted. The pogroms continued in June 1948, when 15 Jews were killed and 280 Jewish homes destroyed.

Morroco- Jewish communities, in Islamic times often living in ghettos known as mellah, have existed in Morocco for at least 2,000 years. Intermittent large scale massacres (such as that of 6,000 Jews in Fez in 1033, over 100,000 Jews in Fez and Marrakesh in 1146 and again in Marrakesh in 1232) were accompanied by systematic discrimination through the years.

In 1875, 20 Jews were killed by a mob in Demnat, Morocco; elsewhere in Morocco, Jews were attacked and killed in the streets in broad daylight.

Tunisia- Jews have lived in Tunisia for at least 2300 years. In the 13th century, Jews were expelled from their homes in Kairouan and were ultimately restricted to ghettos, known as hara. Forced to wear distinctive clothing, several Jews earned high positions in the Tunisian government. Several prominent international traders were Tunisian Jews. From 1855 to 1864, Muhammad Bey relaxed dhimmi laws, but reinstated them in the face of anti-Jewish riots that continued at least until 1869.

I do recognize I was wrong about persecution of Jews before Israel, but my original comment was blaming the creation of Israel for what happened during that time which led to mass persecution and immigration.

I do agree and said Jews who have nothing to do with Israel are not responsible for Israels actions and I never said it was okay to persecute them. What I said is Jews are not the victims when it comes to Palestine war, they are the attackers which led to alot of their people being WRONGLY persecuted. This is what happens when you attack innocent people, innocent people from your side will also be attacked. I gave an example of me dying from America based on the action of my government attacking America even though I had nothing to do with it.

Cocaine Heart

Oh Simon. I hope the Bibi is paying you well for all the +PR you have been trying  to do these past few days.   

• Like 1
  • Shook 2