💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks lifeless, I’m concerned <3

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Hey guys.  

Haus Laboratories looks really cool!  However, imo, Gaga looks lifeless, dead in the eyes, blank facial expression... I know I may get dragged for this observation, but I’m just not convinced she is genuinely excited/passionate about this project.  I feel bad for her.  I just can’t stop thinking about the video of her saying how selling fragrances didn’t make her happy and she felt she was a money machine for other people and she just got to a point where she started saying “no”.. I just worry that she may have not had a choice w the makeup line.  Of course, all we’ve seen so far is a 1 minute video.  Like I said, the visuals are really cool...but she looks exhausted and unhappy.  

What’re your thoughts? Let’s PLEASE KEEP IT NICE in this thread.  I am not trying to promote hate or negativity, I just want to know if anyone has had this same observation/concern as me.

I do wish her happiness and success!  

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage

well everyone in makeup ads look lifeless tbh

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Tyler1992

Fragrances wasn’t something SHE wanted to do, it was for other people to profit off of. 

This seems different as she can help other people express themselves. I think she is actually passionate about it.

As for the lifelessness, she is selling what is on her face in small snippets. She can’t waste any time with distracting emotions.

Linus Gaga

She is always "lifeless" when she's acting cool lmao

tumblr_nvxk6n2W9N1tnko2io5_r3_500.gif

Hit me a message and say hi !

It's a stylized photo, not reality. She's giving you fierce as a character created to represent the product. There's absolutely no reason to worry about her emotional state off of this.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

joannesrats

Lets see how she acts in interviews and any promotional content before we go making judgements on her mental health :huntyga: 

Well let’s see if she turns up at Tony Bennett’s Hollywood Bowl big tomorrow....that’ll fill the air with life!

AJRocketMan

Remember what I said in my thread about her giving us a passionless era. :excuseu:

TheRealJT
8 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

She is always "lifeless" when she's acting cool lmao

tumblr_nvxk6n2W9N1tnko2io5_r3_500.gif

I’m low key surprised she won a Golden Globe for that. Like she was great in the flashback scenes but most of her Countess senses were so robotic. 

But she was iconic af

Enzo

make up and fragance's ads always have people looking bored and lifeless lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Abigail

I was talking about this same thing with my sister last night before the promo video came out. I kept regarding the interview about her regretting the perfume. After seeing the video, I have a different perspective. It's not just meaningless, basic makeup products, it's promoting a new wave of acceptance and openness that contradicts the shallowness (:huntyga:) that I had associated with makeup lines. Also her insta post really shed some light for me, I felt passion with what she was saying.

but who knows!

I just want her to be happy!

HoneyB

That’s the power of the Illuminati luv:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived