💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

So far it’s cruelty free and the ad hinted that it would be quite a diverse line too, which is good. She’d be slammed if it wasn’t. 

Jeffree Star tweeted that he’d be be reviewing all of it, and like it or not, he has a huge impact on the beauty community. It better be high quality. 

Also, I remembered that I had a dream last night where I bought a Haus Beauty lipstick. I’m psychic honestly:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

The ad looks amazing :giveup:   And so does she :giveup: :giveup: 

This got me quite hyped!
The music is cool as well :air: 

Soooo.. that last pic, does this mean her team told that Twitter user to lie and say "it's fake, it's my own edit"? :oprah:

DoremonLove

Omg WOW:giveup: She looks so good. This ad is evrything. Im positive this will be sucsesfull:tony:making it rain GIF by ROSALÍA

How can anoyone not love gaga

phantasmas

we're all Born Naked (available on iTunes)... and the rest is drag :sis:

TnrZ.gif

edit: i meant to quote a few of you  :air: so now this looks random

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

"The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand... but that's too bad" little haters found DEAD IN A DITCH

She went straight for the throat and told them! 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Felixorfelicia
50 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

She's a wise businesswoman and a brand, I get it. 

But I can't stand the ad's underlying message, "love yourself...buy this product."  And, no, girl, we really do not need another beauty product when we've been told to love ourselves as we are.  I'm so confused lol :saladga:

giphy.gif

Regardless, congrats to the Haus and the well-executed video!  (I'm on the hype train if LG6 sounds anything like that!)

Yeah yeah we get it, music not the bling

if she meant that lyric THAT deep she would have given 10$ concerts on an empty stage in a white shirt and jeans for 11 years

Tease it to Jesus

imnotyourbabe10
2 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

lmao you didn't get anything in 11 years if you are still in "Love myself? Born this way but wearing make up??!1!!?¡? She wasn't wearing makeup and wigs WheN ShE wAs boOorN!1!" phase it's probably time for you to stop trying.

The post was really meant to be a commentary on how capitalism operates through emotional appeal to create false needs.  Hence my inclusion of "love yourself, buy this product."  Also meant to be a critique of her mocking the idea that we don't need another beauty product.  I was disappointed she is using Amazon as an provider for the product due to their problematic issues.

It is too much to get into on here and I know nothing will ever be "perfect" but I assure you I am not stuck in the BTW era.  If anything, TFM  or ARTPOP lol  Those were the days of subversion in "making pop ugly" (TFM) and sticking it to the man "F**k you pop music, this is ARTPOP" days.  

Just the consuming nature of it all kind of bothers me.  I also thought she didn't like selling sh!t like perfume (I think she was pissed having to advertise and do interviews, no?)  So I guess I'm curious what is different this time around (perhaps her involvement in the development of it?). 

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.  It is okay to critique things but also step back and enjoy the product.  I'll take the stick out of my ass :neyde:

Tyler1992

Wow this is only the beginning of the promotional blitz. This will be INSANE!!!

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

That fu**ing pic was real YAAAAAAAS

ISSA SERVE I LOVE IT I'M HYPED GAGA JUST CURED MY UNHYPMENT

I know right! I was sad it’s was ‘claimed fake’ as I really love the look, gives me countess vibes

@W0RLDofGAGA

Angelm

Me introducing my card number not knowing my balance, hoping I can get one of everything

3ac8395e-e16c-4e2a-8408-32a8ab43b384.jpg 

Babel

"I've been playing with make up since I was 2" is here ladies

lavenderblondee

I love the video :pawsup: Not sure if anything will be my style but I need to get a lipstick or SOMETHING 

Archived