MY WIG IS GONE

MY NAXAPLON HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT

ACNE GONE
PLANET EARTH GONE

Teal Ambition

Sarah confirmed its cruelty free btw

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

erikaisamonster

I am honestly NOT OKAY!!!! I need everything & I don't even know what she's releasing :giveup::firega::air:

xxx

NewYorkCity

lmao all the haters crying over two unretouched pics leaked last week where are they :ladyhaha:

She slayed HARD omg the visuals, the message, the music. We- :giveup: 

thatfoxyfeeling

LMAO they knew what they were doing with those leaks!

XxBones

Wait are the “leaked” pics intentional. I think I know how Gaga works and I know nothing is done on accident any more. Especially after the documentary on Netflix when they talked about warming up the fans to Joanne so they aren’t shocked. Aka what they have been doing to us for a while. 

Literally everything down to Gaga following Rihanna when it was just speculation her beauty line. #conspiracy 

gabeoz
4 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Wait is are the “leaked” pics intentional. I think I know how Gaga works and I know nothing is done on accident any more. Especially after the documentary on Netflix when they talked about warming up the fans to Joanne so they aren’t shocked. Aka what they have been doing to us for a while. 

No, they weren't. Bobby was messaging people to take down the leaked pics. 

NewYorkCity
44 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

She's a wise businesswoman and a brand, I get it. 

But I can't stand the ad's underlying message, "love yourself...buy this product."  And, no, girl, we really do not need another beauty product when we've been told to love ourselves as we are.  I'm so confused lol :saladga:

giphy.gif

Regardless, congrats to the Haus and the well-executed video!  (I'm on the hype train if LG6 sounds anything like that!)

lmao you didn't get anything in 11 years if you are still in "Love myself? Born this way but wearing make up??!1!!?¡? She wasn't wearing makeup and wigs WheN ShE wAs boOorN!1!" phase it's probably time for you to stop trying.

Archived