ChavaWM

The music!  Heavy Metal Lover 2.0

Just what I needed

Watch this not be anything tho 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Good lord she looks sickening and I can't handle this I Want Your Love 2019 teas with this music and her seductive talking throughout 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Aglaya
2 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Oh, no no no. That's too much. I'm about to forget about that woman, didn't she know that we're thirst for new music, not for another beauty brand?

Goodbye :hug::party:

could mean anything

MaryJaneHolland

I'm shook

Screaming at that pic being real all this time, yet we thought it's fake :giveup:

nikola
3 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Oh, no no no. That's too much. I'm about to forget about that woman, didn't she know that we're thirst for new music, not for another beauty brand?

We dont need you.... BYE!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bellatrix

I'm only here for those instrumentals. Use them on an album instead of a freakin' beauty line :poot: 

DeleteMyAccount

I'm a little confused on the Amazon thing. People need to swatch their shades. I wonder where they'll sell if they aren't focused on physical retail space.

Also, as a marketing standpoint I'm interested that she's going for such a specific demographic here. Unlike Fenty, where all skin tones, age, etc mattered, Haus seems to care more about the artistry. Not that the former don't matter. It'll be interesting to see how all that plays out. And even if there will be as much of a selection.

outtahere12428

ok but i NEED to know what "battle for  your life" is 

Epione

I can't when she has crazy style when promoting watches and makeup, but when actual music era comes we get crop tops and pink night robes. Anyway, promo video looks good, people who use makeup should be excited. :applause:

LADY HAHA

BI TCH HAS CHANGED HER PROFILE PICTURE INTO HAUS LAB THEN CHANGED BACK TO GAGA!!!

JusKeepBreathin
28 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

YAAAAAAASSS

NOW THIS IS EVEYTHING I WANTED IN A HAUS LABORATORIES AD. TRANS MODELS WITH CHEEK BONES THAT CAN CUT YOU AND GAGA BEING GAGA!!!!!!

I STAN AGAIN!!!!

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, sabatini said:

ok but i NEED to know what "battle for  your life" is 

LG6's title.

Archived