💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney’s Freeform claps back at racists against Halle

Kimmo

Featured Posts

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

She was white and they added a Latina version later. 

Yes, I know but they actually created a white Cinderella. And they changed it when the whole casting moved away. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia
2 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

why is disney trying to make movies with real actors of these well known animated films? they are great just the way they are, animated:awkney:

Exactly, all this drama would never happen of they didn’t 

Tease it to Jesus

DeleteMyAccount
3 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

The largest vocal group against this casting are the Disney fans so... it’s not even about the racists, it’s their market.

What sources do you have to prove that? Because I highly doubt Disney will crumble if their own fanbase is protesting... And they aren't. It's a small minority. But a minority that is tiresome and boring. The Little Mermaid will still do great numbers when it comes out. It's more like the far right and those who tolerate such divisiveness that are the problem.

Bio
17 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Not really. We pissed off because Disney uses the Little Mermaid to make it political when it shouldn't be. If Disney, changed all their live action movie, it wouldn't be a problem, but they never did that. They never change the color of the skin or the ethnicity of their princesses in the past. They do it not for no reason, maybe to be cool (or maybe because of Beyonce !).

That's not fair, ppl like me waited for decades to see Ariel in real life, to have the chance to see an actual movie with a mermaid under the sea, because it dooesn't exist. Yes, there are plenty of Cinderella, Snow White and Alice, but there is only one Ariel (because her name and her red head belong to Disney) and there will have no second movie about Ariel, so ppl like me will certainly die before they make another one again. That is the sad thing in that story.  

Sis why does someone’s skin color bother you so much? Why is the movie ruined because the character is black? Maybe you should look inside yourself and see how racist you are. There’s still time to change that behavior. 

Bio
3 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

The largest vocal group against this casting are the Disney fans so... it’s not even about the racists, it’s their market.

Disney fans can still be racists tho lol wys?

Felixorfelicia
2 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

Approximately 5 thousand black slaves lived in Denmark in 1778. 

Wait what do black slaves have to do with ariel? She doesn’t even live in denmark 

ppl take it too far :laughga:

Tease it to Jesus

Felixorfelicia
27 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

That's not fair, ppl like me waited for decades to see Ariel in real life, to have the chance to see an actual movie with a mermaid under the sea, because it dooesn't exist. Yes, there are plenty of Cinderella, Snow White and Alice, but there is only one Ariel (because her name and her red head belong to Disney) and there will have no second movie about Ariel, so ppl like me will certainly die before they make another one again. That is the sad thing in that story.  

Omg there’s already multiple little mermaid movies, just watch the white one if the non-white ariel bothers you 

Tease it to Jesus

Pacify Him
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Disney fans can still be racists tho lol wys?

I’m saying there are more fans than there are outright racists who are upset.

I’m getting on your nerves

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Omg there’s already multiple little mermaid movies, just watch the white one if the non-white ariel bothers you 

Did you read my sentence ? I said UNDER WATER space, like they  did in Aquaman. 

Felixorfelicia
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Did you read my sentence ? I said UNDER WATER space, like they  did in Aquaman. 

Well i have news for u: it’s coming

Tease it to Jesus

Aqua Mars

The true discrimination here lies in the fact that once they made Black Panther and The Princess and the Frog they don't feel the need to make new, original stories with poc protagonists anymore. They'd rather do token casting using already popular stories and making them a sensation and "progressive". I guess they kinda got what they were looking for. 

Queen Bitch
8 hours ago, River said:

Mikkel Bischoff a soccer player, born in Copenhagen.

soccer-friendly-notts-county-v-coventry-

There are many other famous and not famous Danish people of Kenyan, Congo and Nigerian descents that were born in Denmark.

How come I have never heard of them then? Anyway being born in Denmark does not make you an ethnic dane. 

TMM90
9 hours ago, Zander said:

I swear not even comic book fans get as rattled as this when there superhero gets put in a film and isn’t 100% as accurate to what it was in the comic books. Some people just hate change can’t get past the mentality that because it was that, it has to always be that. It’s not like you’re changing a historical event. You’re changing a fictional mermaid which isn’t based on anything real. 

It’s based on Alyssa Milano tough! 

(I love the casting, so don’t come for me)

Killa

Well i gave up on these live actions with jungle book, all too cringie and unecessary. 

Tbh its more theyre story lines that needs upgrading not the color of her skin. 

beaublue
9 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Zaddy? Seriously?  This is embarrassing . 

Lmfaooo I LITERALLY commented this on instagram

Archived