Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Christina Aguilera Singles

Davian

Featured Posts

Lady Adga

My two favorite Xtina songs :diane: Whoever wins, for me the two will always be number 1 :bradley:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

TOP 2!
Fighter VS Beautiful

Who do you want to see win?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hmmmmm.... a song where she is promoting equality and self-empowerment vs. a song where she is screeching while cosplaying as an albino wood nymph... hmmmmmm..... 

Enzo
1 minute ago, rumours said:

song where she is screeching while cosplaying as an albino wood nymph.

It's called a video honey 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian

2. Beautiful – 9,33
399-D4332-38-E1-46-D1-84-F1-AE015-E7-B49

Highest Score (11): @The Louvre @Twitter @VenusHooker

Lowest Score (5): @Phoebe Buffay

Comments:

The Louvre - I mean it's THE Legend X song. An ally before it was cool. Groundbreaking song and it stays true to its title, it's beautiful.

rumours - With lots of help from Linda Perry, Christina had her best single up to that point. A great empowering message with a more restrained vocal performance.

Pinkpop - A friend of mine heard this a few months back and said to me 'I really wish they would release a song like this now, we really need it' and I really felt that. In a world that has become SO shallow, how did it happen after a track like this was released 17 years ago? It holds so much power for me and really reminds me of how beautiful human beings can be towards other people.

FentyGa - It's a beautiful song, but I tend to not love the overplayed hits lol.

Twitter - Remains my 11 it has helped me and others with depression, anxiety, bullying, etc. :heart:

DiamondKing - The drums somewhat kill the atmosphere for me. Otherwise beautiful message and song.
Chris Martin - Thank you Xtina.
VenusHooker – :diane:

Enzo - Its title describe it perfectly.
LoveNathe - This song will always have a soft spot for me.Still obsessed with it.

Teawhore - Legendary.

Live Performance:

Leaves me speechless every time. She starts vulnerable off A Capella and ends with powerful vocals supported by a choir and a live orchestra. Right in the feels.

WHICH MEANS...

1. Fighter – 9,43
03-ED06-A1-C47-D-406-B-A8-EC-7-B992-CA0-

Highest Score (11): @Glamourpuss @Mirages @Fame Romance @Saint Gaga @Varys @NNES @Enzo

Lowest Score (5,5): @Lazz Monster:saladga:

Comments:

The Louvre - This goes off, I love it.

rumours - Probably a controversial opinion… but I find this track to be cringe. The MV is pretty good though.

Pinkpop - Another 10 for another track off 'Stripped'. I love how much anger Christina's vocals evoke here without being harsh. Towards the final chorus, 'I've had enough' - you can FEEL the frustration running through her vocals, they're SO precise. Again, another song with such beautifully inspirational lyrics - this is the kind of music that not only affects someone's life, but it changes it too.
VenusHooker – :tony:

Enzo - Another one, its probably my fav song of hers.

LoveNathe - Was torn between this and Just a Fool for an 11 pointer. I have so much good memories with this song.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

rumours
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

It's called a video honey 

It's an opinion, sweaty

Also: "rumours - Probably a controversial opinion… but I find this track to be cringe. The MV is pretty good though." :pawsup:

Enzo
Just now, rumours said:

It's an opinion, sweaty

Not if you compare the message of a song to the video of another instead of its message too :ally:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

UnnamedArtist

I pretend to be happy with the results after the "Reflection" is unfair not allowed even in the top 20.Valgrande2.gif?extra=zn4orVEbkqcNfAcuYUu

Cello

Yall have taste :firega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Glamourpuss

:woot:

I love Beautiful but Fighter got 11 from me. I'm so glad it's the winner. 

Enzo

Suddenly this megarate wasn't that bad 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived