šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney: Mulan Teaser

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Reality
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So she goes into the war as a woman? Not pretending to he a man? Hmmm they are gonna have to explain how culturally they would have allowed that...

They showed a shot of her pretending to be a man. I think that sheā€™ll reveal herself in the end.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

Okay nowĀ thisĀ is a remake, Disney! This looks like the first one to actually improve and expandĀ the source material.Ā  Is it a musical though? Looks like it isn'tĀ 

Zander

I really didn't feel like I was watching a trailer for a disney film but that makes me kind of excited also with the tone of the film.Ā IĀ feel like it's mostly down to the pretty much all of live action remakes so far being culturally quite bland (and white washed).

Scathach
6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Okay nowĀ thisĀ is a remake, Disney! This looks like the first one to actually improve and expandĀ the source material.Ā  Is it a musical though? Looks like it isn'tĀ 

Itā€™s not because the Chinese market apparently hates musicals.

RAMROD

I am gooped, y'all! :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gumzy3000

This looks amazing butĀ reallyĀ serious. I hope it is funny too because the original was hilarious in some scenes. Also,Ā I wonder where the dragon is?Ā 

trolly troll troll

Rudz Xinc

It looks so good, andĀ  I never watched Mulan animated movie before. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

ladylinners

Now this I'm excited for! The teaser looks great. I like the darker tones, it reminds me of their older live action movies, like White Fang for example. I really don't mind it not being a musical. I think the story can speak for itself and with this tone I don't think it fits as a musical.Ā 

I'm excited!!

Biggest Fan

Wow breathtakingĀ 

incredible When is it coming out ?????

šŸ¤–

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

Wow breathtakingĀ 

incredible When is it coming out ?????

March 27 2020

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gagzus

It looks good but it makes me sad itā€™s not gonna have one of the best Disney songs ever in it and no Mushu.

excited still though they should capitalise and give a Chinese singer an international career by making Reflection the main themeĀ 

Rudz Xinc

Why people said it's not musical? Has it been confirmed?

Look at those clowns

GypsyBabe

Okay I teared up. Mulan looks so good.Ā 

I hope they donā€™t lose all the humor though, as thatĀ was such a great contrast to the seriousness of the story.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Archived