Hades

Featured Posts

Ricardo

why not Love Profusion tho? easily the best song on American Life 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgirlmeat

i live for Easy Ride :party:, but i want her to sing Nobody Knows Me so baaad :giveup:

NKM is amazing and it really fits with the Madame X concept so i hope she performs it :pray:

also just thought about Impressive Instant too :giveup:

tenor.gif

đŸ€ 

Batwings
4 hours ago, Hades said:

Madonna talking to Candy shop rn.

mdna tour madonna GIF

Madame X is a... confectioner!

:derpga:

simbiosis
5 hours ago, Hades said:

Madonna talking to Candy shop rn.

mdna tour madonna GIF

She loves that song so much, I wouldn’t be surprised! 😂 But really hope she will give it a miss this time around.

shoful
1 hour ago, RoverLoader said:

According to popjustice, these are all the songs they know about so far:

Dark Ballet
Crave
I Rise
I Don’t Search I Find
God Control
Future
Batuka
Human Nature
Like a Prayer
Joan of Arc
Justify My Love
Vogue
American Life
Easy Ride
Frozen

Omg this literally sounds amazing!! I really hope Joan of Arc is sung. And I cannot wait for Easy Ride and FROZEN!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RoverLoader

Well considering A N G EL is being featured in Stranger Things right now....WHy doesn't some mother ****er TELL HER.. PLAY THIS BITCH!

Snow
On 7/8/2019 at 10:43 AM, TMM90 said:

I LOVE VOGUE

But she needs to give it a rest for 1 tour.

She only did a small bit during RHT so it allready had it's rest.

MaryJaneHolland
On 7/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, Musicisfreedom said:

I think we'll be getting quite a few American Life tracks this tour. Hoping for Nothing Fails and X-Static Process 

She should do Love Profusion

One of her best and she never did it live

Gagadonna
On 7/7/2019 at 1:44 PM, RoverLoader said:

Easy Ride????? Is she trying to send us to sleep? Honestly....Like MADGE I LOVE YOU...but who has been advising you the last few years???? First we had Future for ESC, then we had AL and a downbeat Pride...what next??? Oh Easy Ride..a forgettable album track for her tour???

I have no issue with album tracks but man pick the ones that people won't snooze at. At this stage I fully expect her to play B'Day song and I'm Going Bananas. 

Oh cmon guys with the SAD emoji's... She could play a lot of good **** from AL - Hollywood, Love Profusion, Intervention...etc...Easy Ride?

There's nothing wrong with slow songs.

Paradise (not for me) is a very slow song and yet one of her best

Gagadonna

Btw, if anyone's interested in my fan-made setlist, have a look below :party:

Spoiler

1. American Life

2. Dark Ballet 

3. Extreme Orient

4. Die Another Day 

5. Future 

6. Faz Gostodo / Bitch I'm Loca 

7. Music 

8. Gang Bang  

9. Killers That Are Partying

10. Paradise (Not For Me) 

11. God Control

12. Confession Medley

13. Frozen 

14. Like a Prayer 

15. Ghosttown

16. Crave 

17. Medellin

18. La Isla Bonita

19. Open Your Heart 

20. I Rise 

Fikri Hendriawan

My wish...

1. Rescue Me

2. Love Makes The World Go Around

3. Secret

4. I Know It ( LOL!!! for god's sake, I want her to sing this song)

I have been a Madonna fan all my life, along with my sister who had first introduced me to Madonna’s music through her constant replays of The Immaculate Collection when I was very young.

At present, I’ve just turned 23 and my sister is 39. Both of us have (still) never seen Madonna in concert. Being so young I missed a huge portion of her amazing tours such as Blonde Ambition, Confessions, Sticky and Sweet etc. 

I couldn’t go to her most recent Rebel Heart Tour as I was only 17/18 and barely had enough money to go and see her. On top of this, still being at school doing my A-Levels so I just didn’t have the time to even think about it. 

Fortunately, I am now at the right place in my life having recently finished University, securing a steady job. In turn, my thought process was “right, now is the time to finally go and see Madonna.” This is something I have dreamt of doing for a very long time, and with my sisters 40th birthday coming up in December I thought this would be an excellent time for us both to go through with this.

Now, nothing is ever quite so simple with Madonna. Of course, now that I have finally gotten the chance to see her, she decides to completely change her motive and go for a theatre tour instead of the generic stadiums and so forth, so I already knew this was going to be a costly challenge.

Then comes the whole ticket fiasco, as the tour was so ludicrously advertised I missed my chance to get this whole ‘icon ticket’ marlark and basically thought I was doomed, destined to never see my idol on stage.

Alas, a few weeks later ticketmaster decided to sell off the rest of the tickets... but for a hefty price. I was determined to see Madonna, I’d been waiting (patiently) for many years. I caved in and bought myself and my sisters ticket, which came to a whopping total of £720. In american dollars that totals up to $896. 

Don’t get me wrong, I understand I’m paying for the luxury of being able to see the sweat dripping from this womans face being a lot closer than I would in a stadium. However, with what I have been seeing so far on her instagram. Human Nature, Easy Ride, its quite clear to see that ultimately, I have not paid for the complete privilege.

I apologise in advance, I love Madonna profoundly. Nonetheless, charging a huge amount for tickets to hear songs such as Easy Ride is daylight robbery.

Madonna fans can pretend all they like, but deep down they know that American Life was an utterly tragic album, they just don’t want to admit it (but you’re allowed to not like everything your icon releases). I can wholeheartedly say I have listened to every one of Madonna’s albums bar this one, the songs never appealed to me and evidently many others, which showed as it was universally panned.

The whole reason she made the amazing Confessions on a Dance Floor was to get her out of the mess that was the American Life era. The fact that she has just randomly ressurected this album because it ‘relates’ to Madame X is quite frankly.. bizarre. I have not paid this much money for edgy, political albums and rants. Many celebrities seem to think audiences enjoy this. I somehow disagree.

This is not selfish of me to say at all, because when I have paid so much money for this (literally a months wage). I don’t just assume, I expect to hear a good portion of classics on this tour.

Whether Madonna is fed up with it or not, I admire her work, her constant reinventions and everything inbetween. Her new album is fantastic, but you don’t have to play every single song from the album to prove a point. Your fans love you for your past, as well as your future. If the only song I’ve got to look forward to is Vogue and maybe one or two other big hits, I’m going to be immensly upset.

I would like to see old Madonna, and new Madonna in a balanced set. 70% doesn’t cut it. I’m not asking for a greatest hits tour, but something for those who grew up listening to those amazing hits that quite frankly do make you ‘come alive’ and really iterate why she is the Queen of Pop. 

The songs that really make you want to get up and dance, sing along and have your own little holiday and take you back to the days when Madonna truly was an unstoppable force of nature. I also want to see her having fun as well as me, songs such as American Life, God Control and so forth don’t do that and give a very sombre vibe.

I understand their meaning, but you go to a concert to enjoy yourself, to escape the world around you and have an amazing time singing to your favourite songs. It doesn’t have to be so serious and dramatic ALL the time. That kid inside of me just longs for some of those classic songs that really inspired me and made me more confident in myself.

I wish the setlist would have been released beforehand, and sadly I am quite anxious to see it now. Maybe she might prove me wrong, but for now I am having serious doubts.

Archived