💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Angelm

I hope Gaga get’s the shade range/quality/price RIGHT! Or else she will get DRAGGED when the youtube reviews come in :poot:

I don’t use any makeup, but have been watching beauty channels for like 4 years, so I’m really interested on this one, I think i’m going to buy some things :ally: 

Let’s hope she also sells skin care :pray:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

All these tweets with absolutely zero receipts. When will this fanbase learn that nothing is true until it comes from Gaga's lips?

lmfao ???????? Lady Gaga Now ain't trustworthy enough?

Sherry
55 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

It can be a part of a promo, to set the fire you know...

Yeah maybe... you know how they love to tease us :oops:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I'm not going to read 20 pages about make up but am I the only one who thinks they should've edited her earring gap in her ear. It's a bit distracting to me lmao. 

7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

The whole editing is off for a professional photoshoot. I hope these are indeed the unedited pics, because the photos themselves are cool, but they need way more editing (and for those ready to go "bUt It'S nAtUrAl!", there's more to editing than just airbrushing skin)

petty
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I'm not going to read 20 pages about make up but am I the only one who thinks they should've edited her earring gap in her ear. It's a bit distracting to me lmao. 

7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

These look unedited AF so if they do make it out, it will probably be fixed :toofunny:

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

The whole editing is off for a professional photoshoot. I hope these are indeed the unedited pics, because the photos themselves are cool, but they need way more editing (and for those ready to go "bUt It'S nAtUrAl!", there's more to editing than just airbrushing skin)

I’m 100% sure it’s not edited/retouched. Either Gaga was going for unretouched move ala natural for her beauty line, or simply just an unofficial leak photos and will edit in this coming weeks. We have to wait as of now. The hate is simply RIDICULOUS.

luna’s advocate

Bbotx92
6 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

lmfao ???????? Lady Gaga Now ain't trustworthy enough?

No not really tbh. Who even runs that account? It ain't Gaga and her team so no I dont believe anything until I hear it from her.

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

that even Bobby had to comment on

wait he did? can i see what he said?

TMM90

HAUS

OF

H I D E O U S 

lady gaga lips GIF

petty

My dislike for it already isn’t really about the editing of the pics. I’m a makeup artist and even without retouching makeup should look blended, clean and pigmented. This looks like her line is relying heavily on creams (which is a huge concern 🤢) and a focus on liners but things look patchy and unblended and the colors are dull af. This won’t go well for her if this is the quality of makeup she’s serving.

FutureIllusion

Since the leaked pics look like the unedited ones, I just recreated how the final thing would have looked like:

Pics-Art-07-04-02-36-04.jpg

misunderstood

I like how it looks :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

dit

The camera is showing EVERYTHING which isn't a good thing tbh. She looks greasy and like her pores are showing way too much BUT maybe that's a good thing. It seems honest. 

Archived