💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Complex: ‘Taylor has history of Omitting facts to fit Narrative’

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I mean... Can we really use someone's past to judge them in the present?

It's a question about her character, which truly none of us really knows. :shrug:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

The urban music industry has beef with specific white artists and all this article is is a testament to that fact. Miley and Taylor are on their sh*tlist therefore articles like this are created out of malice and spite. Period.

crisTEAne

highly ironic since the article does the very same thing its title claims taylor does. everybody does it; there's no such thing as objective truth. everything is a matter of a—particular—perspective. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

sipthistea
13 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

This article seems to be omitting (and manipulating) some facts to fit its own narrative. 

Let's be honest.

We all have history of omitting facts to fit our own narrative.

joe keery netflix GIF by Stranger Things

The only thing we can't deny is Gaga's impact. You can't manipulate that to fit you own narrative, she's legendary. FACT 

:queenga:

Ally Campana

Wasn’t this article paid to be written by Scooter? I think I’ve seen this refuted somewhere. Wait let me search for the tweet or link.

Does it matter? Damage is done

weed

skskskks ready for Twitter people to expose Complex/the author of the article 

Ally Campana
45 minutes ago, hausga said:

if so exposed them :triggered:

Nvm it was posted by a parody account and had no reliable source backing them. I wasted over an hour scrolling for nothing :messga:

Ally Campana
7 minutes ago, hausga said:

then why did you posted this if this was fake :smh:

Cause I scrolled over an hour and I will not let that go in vain. :excuseu: And btw this was the post I saw in the first place so.

Delicate94

There is another claim going around saying Scooter funding these fake news about Taylor just to make her seem like a witch and ruin her Reputation. So who knows? 

But even if what this shady news outlet saying is correct, what would T. gain by leaving her masters behind? That's all 6 multi plat albums.

Archived