Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

camila cabello supports taylor swift

hausga

Featured Posts

Enzo

if they believe that artist should own 100% of their material then why do they join labels? :oprah:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LadariousGarage

First of YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Second off, I am sorry for being a assh*le, but the first letter in names are capitalized SORRY IT WAS JUST BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I had wayyyy to much caffeine this morning so udjnjekjjnjnjnjnjnddcjkwjkdsjkajajjdac

Lets do it baby I know the Law

14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

If you believe all artists should fully own their work, then why join a record label? if you want to partner with a record label, they should own part of it like any other business in the world. If you dont like it, do it by yourself.

An artist and a record label can mutually profit off the work of an artist without the artist giving up their copyright. It's called a licensing deal. For example, look at the phonogram copyright on Harry Styles' debut album... "℗ 2017 Erskine Records Limited, under exclusive license to Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment"

I'm sorry you have no clue how the music industry works, I don't know what to tell you man.

Runway

Havana girl  securing another opening act slot on Taylors next tour:applause:

3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

An artist and a record label can mutually profit off the work of an artist without the artist giving up their copyright. It's called a licensing deal. For example, look at the phonogram copyright on Harry Styles' debut album... "℗ 2017 Erskine Records Limited, under exclusive license to Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment"

I'm sorry you have no clue how the music industry works, I don't know what to tell you man.

Harry Styles was a huge big celebrity before his debut album. No record company would accept that deal with an unknown artist. Which is why Taylor Swift new record company does not own her copyright.

insight
45 minutes ago, hausga said:

rs_634x1024-180228182541-634-camila-cabe

wow this is actually erupting into a storm:shocked:

thoughts?

This latina is clueless AF. Girl, go  crawl back into hole you came out of.

Ally Campana
37 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh god you’re on every Taylor thread saying the exact thing Sksks chill :air: 

I swear. On every thread ‘sCoOtEr DiDnT Do aNYtHiNg wrONg’. Didn’t know Scooter had many fans. Lol

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived