💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Scooter erases and re-uploads Taylor´s music for cash

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

There has been allegations by multiple users online claiming that Scooter, who now owns Taylor´s music, remove all her 6 albums off Apple music and then proceeded to re-upload them so all previous buyers are now forced to  re-buy them once again, only this time, the money goes to him. 

Apple has responded to some of the swifties complain explaining that when the content owner erases the product, they no longer can access the old version of said product. This means that Scooter is re-uploading all of Taylor´s albums as if they were new releases in hopes of making cash off of it.

All of Demi Lovato´s music (Scooter client) has been erased and re-uploaded as well. 

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTopMusicUniverse%2Fposts%2F1191595574361725&width=500" width="500" height="757" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Im putting this in the rumor section because I cannot find other sources reporting on this except this and twitter. However, at this point I would not be surprised if Scooter was indeed doing this. 

Can anyone who has purchased any of Taylors albums through apple music verify if this is true?

whore

I don't understand how that works. I've purchased things from the iTunes store that have since been removed that I still have in my library :oprah:

lgaga1fan

Not true. iTunes updated everybody’s catalog, including Gagas recently. 

SOON

You can still access the album if you bought it. What makes me mad is that he changed "reputation" to "Reputation". I'm fuming.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I don't understand how that works. I've purchased things from the iTunes store that have since been removed that I still have in my library :oprah:

It means if you bought something, then it was removed from iTunes and put back on iTunes slightly altered, if you were to try to download it again you would have to repurchase it

Bloody hooker

I decided to check this theory by using Born This Way, because Interscope reuploaded the album, TFM, and TF to be “Mastered for iTunes”. All three albums say that I have to repurchase. The only odd thing about this is that it says that I have to repurchase Joanne and ARTPOP. :huh:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

skaxboy
38 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

All of Demi Lovato´s music (Scooter client) has been erased and re-uploaded as well. 

Does Demi know about this? I mean I know her fan base is nowhere near Taylor’s but still. If Scooter is making more money off of Demi’s music than she is, why is the world is Demi defending him?:oprah:

Taylucifer

Ok, so if you have already downloaded a album BEFORE it was deleted and then uploaded you will still be able to play it etc. BUT if you go to the iTunes Store it won't show it as purchased:messga: The only way is to buy it again. I brought reputation and have it downloaded but when I got to the store I have to buy it again:fthis: reputation does however appear in my purchased albums:lolly: 

ALSO HE CHANGED reputation to Reputation. NO. WRONG. DISGRACEFUL:cryga:

I have screenshots but idk how to upload them. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Phaye Monster
43 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I decided to check this theory by using Born This Way, because Interscope reuploaded the album, TFM, and TF to be “Mastered for iTunes”. All three albums say that I have to repurchase. The only odd thing about this is that it says that I have to repurchase Joanne and ARTPOP. :huh:

I just looked and iTunes was telling me I had to rebuy ARTPOP and other Gaga songs? (Like from TFM) so I’ve basically lost my purchases? What is this method? Ridiculous

OT: a desperate attempt to earn money and take control of Taylor. Sad and disgusting. I’m not even a fan of her’s but I feel so bad for her right now. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived