ydnmnme
17 minutes ago, crownlessking said:

God, you look so good 

Fixed :ally:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

asana15
12 hours ago, JudasJustDance said:

Sickening !

by “see you soon” I thought it meant that she’s leaving New York and she’ll come back soon ( in a few months/ weeks? ) .

not sure, @asana15 can you confirm if she’s going to the airport or not ? Or if she’s leaving :hug:

She left her hotel at 3pm, and the plane didn't take off until 8pm.

She went somewhere else for almost 5 hours.

Smother Em Eh

Loooovveee it

ClassyGa is :giggle:

Serving C2C vibes a little

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Pacify Him

Never stop wearing those Pleaser heels, mother :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

Schizophonic

isnt it weird that she spends a whole week in nyc and does public appeareances and the second she leaves (to go back hiding in malibu?) they bleach her hair? wouldnt it made have more sense to bleach a week before? somehow this gives me the feeling she has something coming up the next days.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

isnt it weird that she spends a whole week in nyc and does public appeareances and the second she leaves (to go back hiding in malibu?) they bleach her hair? wouldnt it made have more sense to bleach a week before? somehow this gives me the feeling she has something coming up the next days.

Thing is it just doesn't make much sense for her to release or do something right now—the Lion King soundtrack is dropping in approx. two weeks and Disney will spend a ton of $$$ to promote it. I wouldn't be shocked, tho, if she did drop music now or filmed a project before she goes back to Enigma—but I really think a Sept-Oct. release date makes the most sense.

Schizophonic
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Thing is it just doesn't make much sense for her to release or do something right now—the Lion King soundtrack is dropping in approx. two weeks and Disney will spend a ton of $$$ to promote it. I wouldn't be shocked, tho, if she did drop music now or filmed a project before she goes back to Enigma—but I really think a Sept-Oct. release date makes the most sense.

But the soundtrack is going to be album based, right? Do we expect a hitsingle from that?

I think gaga should release a single soon and lg6 in early september.
But it seems like nowadays artists put several singles before the album anyways.

LilyLark
Just now, Schizophonic said:

But the soundtrack is going to be album based, right? Do we expect a hitsingle from that?

I think gaga should release a single soon and lg6 in early september.
But it seems like nowadays artists put several singles before the album anyways.

Beyonce only recorded two songs for the soundtrack, but I absolutely think they'll push one of her tracks as a single. I could obviously be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing a track next week. I could see Gaga dropping a single in August and the album in September.

The thing is if Gaga drops several singles they'll probably push the album back—and all signs point towards Adele coming this winter so Sept./October is probably the last "safe" time for Gaga to release.

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Beyonce only recorded two songs for the soundtrack, but I absolutely think they'll push one of her tracks as a single. I could obviously be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing a track next week. I could see Gaga dropping a single in August and the album in September.

The thing is if Gaga drops several singles they'll probably push the album back—and all signs point towards Adele coming this winter so Sept./October is probably the last "safe" time for Gaga to release.

thats why she should start dropping soon, if they want to do that!

there will always be someone else releasing something at the same time.

but if they wanted to wait until 2020, they would have milked the asib singles right now and they didnt for any reason.

ydnmnme
45 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Maybe she went to LA to record a video or something like that, that’s why she has her hair bleached. Or she just likes to give us false hopes and watch us suffer (which is more likely):huntyga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived