đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Cardi B's videography strong?

dit

Featured Posts

Do you think Cardi's videography is strong especially for an artist who is only now starting her 2nd era? So far she has released a lot of aesthetically pleasing videos imo. I'm curious to see what she serves in the future but so far her body of work looks pretty good. 

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, dit said:

Do you think Cardi's videography is strong especially for an artist who is only now starting her 2nd era? So far she has released a lot of aesthetically pleasing videos imo. I'm curious to see what she serves in the future but so far her body of work looks pretty good. 

Yes along with miss iggy

Widows Kiss

Yes! Does anybody know how much creative involvement she has in the making of her MVs?

yes, even though they lack a cohesive storyline half the time, they are aesthetically stunning and have high replay value, which is really all that matters when it comes to music videos 

yeah better than a lot of nicki's, also shout out to miss IGGY for always delivering VISUAL

Economy

I haven't whatched much of her music videos actually (even tho I love Cardi music wise)

With all these positive reviews on the comments so far now I HAVE to check them out!

asfittingasmcqueen

definitely. She's always serving something different than before and all of her videos seem to have a cohesive concept aesthetic wise

hardcore1996

Money and Press are some of the best music videos from a high profile artist in the last few years, in my opinion

Smother Em Eh

It’s good but nothing ground breaking. It can’t compare to many other videographies out there. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

weed

It's not flawless, definitely has some meh moments, but it's overall very strong! especially for just being on her 2nd era

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

Yes! Does anybody know how much creative involvement she has in the making of her MVs?

She co-directed Press.

IAmNotHere1997

Yes. She actually comes with a script, a concept, aesthetically-pleasing visuals, outfit changes, and those are pretty much ensuring the replay value of her music videos.

Archived