• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

The most unnecessary thing she has ever put her name on :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Stop having this obsession over the idea that she owes you her time, her career decisions, her life. Go have your own life. She owes you nothing. She could retire tomorrow and she's still entitled to that.

Bring your negativity elsewhere.

You take things too seriously honestly :laughga:

That live record doesn't change anything in anybody's life. It is all about entertainment, nothing more

Bradley
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You take things too seriously honestly :laughga:

That live record doesn't change anything in anybody's life. It is all about entertainment, nothing more

???

What does this explanation have to do with that members' constant negative attitude?

TimisaMonster
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Stop having this obsession over the idea that she owes you her time, her career decisions, her life. Go have your own life. She owes you nothing. She could retire tomorrow and she's still entitled to that.

Bring your negativity elsewhere.

How did you get ALL that from what I posted? You need to chill...:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

???

What does this explanation have to do with that members' constant negative attitude?

I didn't see him trashing her on that topic tbh.. 

Everybody is finding that release random and quite useless... Even the songs choice is so random tbh

OT : the fact Shallow is not here... That part when the audience sings along was one of the best parts

Bradley
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How did you get ALL that from what I posted? You need to chill...:smh:

Are you trying to suggest that this is the first time you posted something negative and entitled?

You think we are new members, don't you?

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I didn't see him trashing her on that topic tbh.. 

Everybody is finding that release random and quite useless... Even the songs choice is random tbh

Like I said, this is not the first time he'd expressed such entitled opinions. Everytime Gaga does something that isn't new music, he'd be the first to come here and bash her.

Antoni
56 minutes ago, Software People said:

So this is the new single they're talking about? :oprah:

Sirius customer support said a single was planned but was cancelled earlier in the week 

My name isn't Timmers

monketsharona
Just now, Timmers said:

Sirius customer support said a single was planned but was cancelled earlier in the week 

Well I guess it could be coming in few weeks 

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Are you trying to suggest that this is the first time you posted something negative and entitled?

You think we are new members, don't you?

Like I said, this is not the first time he'd expressed such entitled opinions. Everytime Gaga does something that isn't new music, he'd be the first to come here and bash her.

Well I'm allowed to express my frustration and I didnt realize you keep track of my posts or bark at any other member saying the exact same thing I did... :smh:

And just cuz you dont like what someone says doesnt mean its negative or entitled :saladga:

If you dont like my posts...just put me on your ignore list so I never have to hear someone complain about someone's post on a public forum for free speech and expression of opinion...:oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well I'm allowed to express my frustration and I didnt realize you keep track of my posts or bark at any other member saying the exact same thing I did... :smh:

Keep track? You post this on such a frequent basis, do I even need to keep track? Apparently other people are very displeased at your negativity as well. 

I'm glad you didn't deny that this isn't the first time you had expressed such sentiments.

"Bark"? You need a dictionary. My discussions with @monketsharona were neutral.

8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

And just cuz you dont like what someone says doesnt mean its negative or entitled :saladga:

I have to laugh. Anyone who has seen your posts before know how many times you had acted entitled towards Gaga.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe you anything.

Archived