đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3-Song EP: Live From The Apollo

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, GagaVenusStan said:

Ok also I feel like she’s still stuck in 2010-11, she only performs things from BTW and TFM now, she pretty much forgot about ARTPOP, and ignores Joanne. I love both albums!!!!! Plus she has a weird obsession with scheibe  

and ignores ASIB!!!!

what about Always Remember, Why Did You Do That, Look What I Found, etc 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Wow imagine calling born this way an old ass hit and not being happy she still sings it for us

It is old (8 years), and she is recycling her hits, since she isn't changing anything about the way she performs them or anything.

Bbotx92
5 hours ago, Monster7 said:

I wish it had all the songs not just three

Exactly! What's the point of just releasing three songs when the whole thing was recorded. And these are just three random songs lol. I need the Alejandro vocals, Shallow, and Dance in the Dark!!

BleepBloop
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Stop having this obsession over the idea that she owes you her time, her career decisions, her life. Go have your own life. She owes you nothing. She could retire tomorrow and she's still entitled to that.

Bring your negativity elsewhere.

Girl, who hurt you:awkney:

nobody likes a suckup. His opinions are totally valid and he wasn't even being RUDE, while you were

lgaga1fan

Y’all complaining over a little EP when they’re releasing the whole uncensored show on Pandora soon...

The only thing I don’t like about the EP/Apollo show is the auto tune they added to her voice in post production. The arrangements of all of the Enigma songs sound fantastic here.

Queen SlayGa

In case anybody cares or did not find it yet, there is an account on Twitter with a link to the whole show so...  

lgaga1fan
29 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

Exactly! What's the point of just releasing three songs when the whole thing was recorded. And these are just three random songs lol. I need the Alejandro vocals, Shallow, and Dance in the Dark!!

It literally said on their site that they’re releasing the whole show on Pandora soon tho. It’s probably gonna be uncensored too since she said **** during PF in this EP

Allan
21 minutes ago, Queen SlayGa said:

In case anybody cares or did not find it yet, there is an account on Twitter with a link to the whole show so...  

Thank you! :kara:

(ignore the tweet and focus on the video)

Enigma

She just released something from 8 years ago I- :madge:

giskardsb

Of course Pandora/Sirius are going to do promotional stuff with the audio, Gaga probably didn't pick the songs. Anybody legit triggered by this needs a long vacation from stanning. 

FameHookah

Id rather have a live feed from the Joanne World Tour, her vocals were FIRE there :toofunny::spin:

WTF is MDNA

outtahere12428

She really skipped The Fame BDR Judas Scheisse and Gov hooker wow she must hate us 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, GagaVenusStan said:

Plus she has a weird obsession with scheibe  

Scheiße is one of her best songs ever in terms of message, lyrics, production, composition. It's a pop electronic wonder.

No doubt why she's still performing it in 2019.  

Archived