Whispering 18,865 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 19 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said: Say what y'all want but am I suppose to believe Iran when they say it was in their airspace or our military that says it was in international waters? I don't know about you all but I choose to believe my country. If you don't then by all means move to Iran and live there since you all will defend everything Iran does. I was here defending Iran last week by the way. Now that Trump decided not to strike but instead impose sanctions, everyone is demonizing him cause he didn't follow through. Iran is seeing this and taking the US for fools and still threatening us. Oh and those 81 million people the user speaks of, search up 'Iran death to America' on YouTube and see how much of them wants us dead. Sympathizing with our enemies is not something I'm gonna do, and if democrats continue to, guess what we will have Trump in 2020 and I will most likely be voting for him. Gulf of Tonkin should be a lesson here. 60,000 US soilders were killed. I don’t believe a word that comes out of Trump’s lying orange mouth, nor do I believe anything from his administration. Maybe we will go to war with Iran and Trump can draft all the followers who voted for him, like you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delusional Aura 5,129 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 4 minutes ago, Whispering said: Gulf of Tonkin should be a lesson here. 60,000 US soilders were killed. I don’t believe a word that comes out of Trump’s lying orange mouth, nor do I believe anything from his administration. Maybe we will go to war with Iran and Trump can draft all the followers who voted for him, like you. And you think i'm afraid to fight for my country? That's you sweety. If i have to, i will. Simple Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,081 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 22 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said: Say what y'all want but am I suppose to believe Iran when they say it was in their airspace or our military that says it was in international waters? I don't know about you all but I choose to believe my country. If you don't then by all means move to Iran and live there since you all will defend everything Iran does. I was here defending Iran last week by the way. Now that Trump decided not to strike but instead impose sanctions, everyone is demonizing him cause he didn't follow through. Iran is seeing this and taking the US for fools and still threatening us. Oh and those 81 million people the user speaks of, search up 'Iran death to America' on YouTube and see how much of them wants us dead. Sympathizing with our enemies is not something I'm gonna do, and if democrats continue to, guess what we will have Trump in 2020 and I will most likely be voting for him. The username is fitting then hmmm.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Share Posted June 27, 2019 6 minutes ago, Whispering said: Gulf of Tonkin should be a lesson here. 60,000 US soilders were killed. Maybe we will go to war with Iran and Trump can draft all the followers who voted for him, like you. I get your point as to the tragedy of The Vietnam war and the needless loss of life....😉 However, Iran has made threats and carried out military actions, and pose a significant problems for a number of US allies and neighbors... Dimise what again? Mr ayatola...mofo... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 24 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said: Say what y'all want but am I suppose to believe Iran when they say it was in their airspace or our military that says it was in international waters? I don't know about you all but I choose to believe my country. If you don't then by all means move to Iran and live there since you all will defend everything Iran does. I was here defending Iran last week by the way. Now that Trump decided not to strike but instead impose sanctions, everyone is demonizing him cause he didn't follow through. Iran is seeing this and taking the US for fools and still threatening us. Oh and those 81 million people the user speaks of, search up 'Iran death to America' on YouTube and see how much of them wants us dead. Sympathizing with our enemies is not something I'm gonna do, and if democrats continue to, guess what we will have Trump in 2020 and I will most likely be voting for him. You sound delusional and radicalized. Shame I thought you once made some sense. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 Just now, Woolfsmck said: I get your point as to the strategy of The Vietnam war and the needless loss of life....😉 However, Iran has made threats and carried out military actions, and pose a significant problems for a number of US allies and neighbors... Dimise what again nt ayatola...mofo... Threats are not worth going to war over. My point stands. I have no idea what you are trying to say with your last sentence. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Share Posted June 27, 2019 2 minutes ago, Whispering said: Threats are not worth going to war over. My point stands. I have no idea what you are trying to say with your last sentence. Says his children will see our demise. The US is hard of hearing and dumb...we need to be a little closer and have that explained ... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 Just now, Woolfsmck said: Says his children will see our demise. The US hard of hearing and dumb...we need to be a little closer and have that explained ... I still don’t understand what you are trying to say. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 8 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said: And you think i'm afraid to fight for my country? That's you sweety. If i have to, i will. Simple Just like Trump did, right? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Share Posted June 27, 2019 8 minutes ago, Whispering said: I still don’t understand what you are trying to say. Iran is making trheats... blaming the us for a war that hasn't started yet is absurdly misinformed position... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delusional Aura 5,129 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 3 minutes ago, lego said: You sound delusional and radicalized. Shame I thought you once made some sense. It's not about being radicalized. Its about understanding that we can't just brush off When Iran is threatening us and actually following through with their threats. I want to ask you, what should the US do now? Trump put sanctions on Iran and the entire of GGD was demonizing him because of it. What do you think they should do? These are not just threats anymore. I also apologize if i may have sounded like some war loving maniac. I'm not. I see how that could have been with my first post but it's frustrating when people on this site literally want Trump and his admin to fail not realizing that we will all fail as well. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 Mmm Iran is making treats FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delusional Aura 5,129 Posted June 27, 2019 Share Posted June 27, 2019 3 minutes ago, Whispering said: Just like Trump did, right? Honestly think what you want. I'm not about to waste my time trying to prove that i will stand by my word. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Share Posted June 27, 2019 1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said: It's not about being radicalized. Its about understanding that we can't just brush off When Iran is threatening us and actually following through with their threats. I want to ask you, what should the US do now? Trump put sanctions on Iran and the entire of GGD was demonizing him because of it. What do you think they should do? These are not just threats anymore. I also apologize if i may have sounded like some war loving maniac. I'm not. I see how that could have been with my first post but it's frustrating when people on this site literally want Trump and his admin to fail not realizing that we will all fail as well. Makes a lot of sense, many would agree who don't feel the need to post . like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Share Posted June 27, 2019 1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said: Honestly think what you want. I'm not about to waste my time trying to prove that i will stand by my word. You right there with a lot of the better educated readers... trust me. like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.