Katharine Hepburn

Are we sure this is real? It seems too perfect :air:

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Firstly: "Reportedly" Receipts needed. 5 minute birth, really? :air:

Secondly: "as the P!nk show kicked off with "Let's Get The Party Started."" :rip:

AshIey
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes like huge crowds? I literally finished school for pediatric nurse and believe me I know this stuff. Woman who is 9 months pregnant has no business at the concert and huge crowds. 

Do we know she was 9 months though? The baby could’ve been born early and she thought she had more time. :shrug:

Kulture Kiari

Pediatric degree, nursing degree, or not, who cares sisters? Was it dangerous? Yes. But maybe she has been a huge fan of Pink for years! 

Y'all act like you never ignored an advice someone has given you. 

Your parents telling y'all "Don't date that boy because he is Trouble (by Taylor Swift, now available on iTunes), yet y'all still did it knowing the consequences. 

Or your parents telling you "Stop being gay because it's wrong", yet we still chose to continue on being gay because we were born this way, even though we knew the messed up world we had to go against because they didn't accept us. 

Or your parents telling you "STOP LISTENING TO GAGA BECAUSE SHE IS SPREADING A GAY AGENDA AND IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER", yet here we are 10 years later, with an Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, Bafta, and Tony (Bennet) winner years later. 

Point if this post? Forget professional advice. Y'all aren't in this woman's shoes and don't know how much of a Stan she is for Pink. She wanted to have fun and fun she had. We will always go against advice if it means we won't be having fun. It's human nature. Now bye. 

Regina George
13 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Do we know she was 9 months though? The baby could’ve been born early and she thought she had more time. :shrug:

It's said she was heavily pregnant.. 

uo111
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Your facts are verifiable, but your attitude is harsh and you're shaming a total stranger who put no one but herself and her own in danger -- and not even a huge risk of danger at that. Her choices can't be changed and everyone made it through the night safely with a great story to tell after. Thank you for your input as a professional, but please lighten up :kiss:

Can you link me to this information?

I have only found flu concerns from searching google (which I already knew about). I am in my fourth year of pharmacy school and will have many, many, many pregnant patients, so I would like to know about this.

AshIey
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's said she was heavily pregnant.. 

Heavily pregnant doesn’t mean full term. She could’ve been weeks away from her due date and thought it would be fine to attend the concert.

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I wonder what P!nk thinks about this .

I guess this is one way to get a meet and greet without paying $2000 dollars :ladyhaha:. You just KNOW Pink is going to have to stop by and see that baby! Right?

MonsterMom

Wait, did I read that correct? She named her Dolly Pink :sharon:. Definitely a Stan!

StuckInMyMind

Which show was it because my fiancé and I saw a lady on a stretcher outside 

Dominic
10 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Which show was it because my fiancé and I saw a lady on a stretcher outside 

Lpool last night I think 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Renie

Don’t forget that every pregnancy is different for every woman. While one woman who is heavily pregnant might not even be able to leave the house, another might have an easy pregnancy and feel great until the last day. And it’s not unheard of for a labor to start quickly and for the woman to delivery in very little time. She seems pretty healthy to me and probably thought it would be just a regular night. 

Thats certainly one way to make some room for yourself in the pit! I’d be like everyone back up I’m in labor! Maybe I should stuff a pillow under my dress for enigma!

Archived