Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Woman gives birth during Pink Concert

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

Honestly, this whole story is crazy, but congrats on having a baby in 5 minutes and for arena doctors who can literally deliver a baby with zero tools/prep. 

Jones reportedly went into labor right as the P!nk show kicked off with "Let's Get The Party Started." Jones was in the Main Stand when she went into labor, while the medics were on the opposite side of the stadium. They had to quickly figure out a path that would get them through the thousands of P!nk fans in time to save the day.

Dr. Matthews, a consultant at Whiston hospital's emergency department told Liverpool Echo:  "When we reached her, it was quite clear the patient was heavily pregnant and showing signs of being in labor. We took the decision to move her as quickly as possible to the First Aid Room underneath the Kop stand. We continued to assess her and established she was going to have to deliver the baby in the stadium as there was not enough time to get her to hospital."

"It took less than five minutes," he continued. "We didn't have time to get concerned or worried, we just had to crack on and get on with it. There was no equipment in the first aid room, just a couple of beds. This doesn't happen very often and I'd never delivered a baby in Anfield before. When things go well, it's always a good feeling."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8517676/pink-fan-gives-birth-liverpool-concert-names-baby-after-singer

---- 

Which LM is going to one up this and jump on stage to give birth? 

Bornthiswaymusicvideo.jpg

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Which LM is going to one up this and jump on stage to give birth? 

Bornthiswaymusicvideo.jpg

Gays can't reproduce

I’m getting on your nerves

Regina George

Who goes to a concert knowing that any minute they can give birth? :triggered: So extra honestly. It’s just dangerous for her life and the life of her baby. I’m glad they both are fine and that it was not a complicated birth tho. 

RudraCNG

Wow, imagine telling your friends you were born during a Lady Gaga concert and she was the first person you saw :sis:

Economy

Super Fan can't miss that concert

The fact it happened right at the beggining and so fast makes me wonder if probably she already felt signs before concert and thought she'd hold it in till the end :emma:

I can see a Gaga super Fan doing that tbh :selena:

uo111
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Who goes to a concert knowing that any minute they can give birth? :triggered: So extra honestly. It’s just dangerous for her life and the life of her baby. I’m glad they both are fine and that it was not a complicated birth tho. 

What week of pregnancy should a mom not be allowed to go to a concert?

Mirages
10 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Jones reportedly went into labor right as the P!nk show kicked off with "Let's Get The Party Started."

:air: iconic you know the baby is either gay or a fucing superstar :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ferretti
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Wow, imagine telling your friends you were born during a Lady Gaga concert and she was the first person you saw :sis:

I do tell people that. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Regina George
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

What week of pregnancy should a mom not be allowed to go to a concert?

It’s not about her being allowed or something. Don’t make this about that. I am female myself. I’m saying that it’s dangerous for her to go in that crowd while pregnant. It’s said that she was heavily pregnant (“When we reached her, it was quite clear the patient was heavily pregnant”). Also it’s said that there was not even first aid in emergency room. That is dangerous. 

Hades

Imagine your kid being born while listening to So What? It'll chop you.  :messga: 

giphy.gif

Anderson123

I’m curious to know if she went back to the concert lol. I feel like I’d be like “bitch let me go back there, she’s about to perform Scheiße, I know the setlist!”

whore
19 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

For all we know, she probably purchased the concert tickets before she was even aware she was pregnant 

I mean... what a cool story for the baby to tell 

but also if ur close to giving birth wtf u doing at a concert, now uve wasted hella money and showed ur *** to some random guards 

Archived