Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

who told her this was a good idea?

tenor.gif?itemid=8550439

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Didymus
16 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Itā€™s not just women, and because they want to. Is that a problem?

Because they really want to or because of peer pressure? I'm pretty sure it's the latter and, yes, that is a problem :koons:

tumblr_poqko82T921uu7hnto1_400.gif

This whole era is leaning a little bit too blackfishy for comfort. Even from the single cover, it's clear they darkened the lights enough to give off the appearance of darker skin, furthered by the gold chains (a staple in the hip-hop community) and now theseĀ lips, whichĀ is just the cherry on top of a blackfish cake. However, none of this really makes sense to me... people already have the image from Ellie from Lights and Love Me Like You Do andĀ Ā most know she's a pasty white girl from England. I don't get what her team is trying to do with this release.

z5hq8tn5fz531.jpg

7a65394ad002ad067b55cc9c7df74024a8139712

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

My God I donā€™t think Gagaā€™s ever looked worse in her life , I hope she never goes this route again cuz :air:

914641d1a5_102205816_o2.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

MonsterJay

Ā 

1 hour ago, Davian said:

More like high keyĀ :air:

Im all ā€œUmmm..ā€ *Prays in spanish*

Miel

Maybe this is a case, like Gaga in 2015, where after a few days it'll settle into a better, more naturally pronounced shape?

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Why do women do this to themselves :rip: Baffling.

Because they feel this is what people find attractive instead of just loving themselves how they are...even rich people can't get good surgery sometimes and this is starting to look weird lol

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

theahsfan

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I-

Smother Em Eh

She looked better before. Her old lips were perfect tbh. Her choice thoĀ 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, gag said:

tumblr_poqko82T921uu7hnto1_400.gif

This whole era is leaning a little bit too blackfishy for comfort. Even from the single cover, it's clear they darkened the lights enough to give off the appearance of darker skin, furthered by the gold chains (a staple in the hip-hop community) and now theseĀ lips, whichĀ is just the cherry on top of a blackfish cake. However, none of this really makes sense to me... people already have the image from Ellie from Lights and Love Me Like You Do andĀ Ā most know she's a pasty white girl from England. I don't get what her team is trying to do with this release.

z5hq8tn5fz531.jpg

7a65394ad002ad067b55cc9c7df74024a8139712

I literally thought that was a black woman on the cover and was like wtf when I saw it was miss GouldingĀ 

Kimmo
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

914641d1a5_102205816_o2.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Omg no! This still haunts meĀ :cryga:

Hottie Detector

Archived