💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst Album of the Year Winner?

Batwings

Featured Posts

gabeoz
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Billie Eilish “When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go” at 2020 Grammys. :derpga:

Yes. I really do think she will win this and that album is honestly so overrated. :selena:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Then it will be the first winner that I have issue with too.

No taste detected :messga: Stream bad guy and my strange addiction. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
49 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Vaughn Meader - The first family

i actually thought this album was kind of fun when i listened to all of the winners a few years ago

there weren’t any that i thought were truly bad albums though a few are a little dull/not really my genre maybe, like Bob Dylan’s album that won and also Bonnie Raitt’s. Back on the Block by Quincy Jones is a bit meh. i guess it’s the 90’s were a bit mediocre for me when it comes to AOTY.

of course there are many years when i personally would have voted for a different album but that doesn’t make the winner a bad album like many people in this thread are implying. do i wish Back to Black had won? obviously. Fame Monster as well. Melodrama comes to mind. i love Adele but think Lemonade should have won. but the winners each of those years are also good albums.

TheSlash
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

So, if both are nominated next year and Billie wins, are you gonna consider Billie one of the worst album of the year winners :trollga:

I expected that question :selena: . And no, I would be happy for Billie bc both Gaga and Billie are my #1 :firega:  genius.jpg

Ew, David!

Batwings
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i actually thought this album was kind of fun when i listened to all of the winners a few years ago

there weren’t any that i thought were truly bad albums though a few are a little dull/not really my genre maybe, like Bob Dylan’s album that won and also Bonnie Raitt’s. Back on the Block by Quincy Jones is a bit meh. i guess it’s the 90’s were a bit mediocre for me when it comes to AOTY.

of course there are many years when i personally would have voted for a different album but that doesn’t make the winner a bad album like many people in this thread are implying. do i wish Back to Black had won? obviously. Fame Monster as well. Melodrama comes to mind. i love Adele but think Lemonade should have won. but the winners each of those years are also good albums.

I agree with this. I think there are several albums that SHOULD HAVE won instead of the ones that actually did, but I didn't see a single album on this list that I would consider truly bad.

Arturo

from the past few years, Beck’s.

Golden Hour is the best one from the past few years

rumours
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Golden Hour is the best one from the past few years

Totally agree :heart:

This last decade (2009 till now) has been pretty hit or miss for me personally. The only ones I agree with (from the choices each year) are Raising Sand, The Suburbs, 21, and Golden Hour. 

RAMROD
4 hours ago, gabeoz said:

No taste detected :messga: Stream bad guy and my strange addiction. 

No. :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

5 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I haven't listened any Billy Ellish song but she seems soooooooo fake to me. 

oof, judgement without even listening to the album? :messga:

OT: Bruno's album is literal trash, and I thought that even before he beat out the masterpiece that is Melodrama. It's pure shite :saladga:

Mirages
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

2018 - Bruno Mars

Lorde deserved to win.

If anyone deserved it that year, it was Kendrick Lamar, not Lorde, not Bruno :reductive:

He's made one of the best albums ever.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Arturo
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

If anyone deserved it that year, it was Kendrick Lamar, not Lorde, not Bruno :reductive:

Meh, if gays were gonna direct their anger towards someone for Lorde losing I’d rather it be Bruno than Kendrick. Fomos already blindly direct their hate to rap for no reason.

Mirages
27 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Meh, if gays were gonna direct their anger towards someone for Lorde losing I’d rather it be Bruno than Kendrick. Fomos already blindly direct their hate to rap for no reason.

Well it's stupid anyways, because he deserved that year :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

He would've been my 2nd choice, but I adore Lorde's album.

9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Billie Eilish “When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go” at 2020 Grammys. :derpga:

Yes. I really do think she will win this and that album is honestly so overrated. :selena:

She won't.

Grammy voters are 71% old white men. Do you really think they'll vote for Billie?

Archived