Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
6 hours ago, Nickolas724 said:

How did you get iron so quick?

If you shovel out 2-3 spaces behind you when hitting rocks, you can continuously hit the rocks with your shovel and have a higher chance of all eight stones being iron. Make sure you do this to every rock, every day, and all rocks on the islands you visit. 

homomo
4 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

On day 1, first time ever playing, a little confused on the whole thing tbh

4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I wish I understood this game :selena:

If you’ve never played an animal crossing game before, that is understandable.

Animal Crossing isn’t your typical video game. There’s no deadlines, no deaths, no rush, and most importantly... no specific end goal. It’s a life simulator with all the bad parts cut out of it. And the flow of time in the game is the exact same as in real life- one hour here is one hour there.

The first day in New Horizons is a tutorial. Almost everything is limited. You’ll have to talk to Tom Nook to find out what he wants you to do (gather supplies, fish for him, catch bugs, etc). After doing that, he will tell you to ‘sleep’ in your bed, then afterwards you will be in sync with real time. There’s not much to do here on the first day, other than maybe pay off your 5000 nook miles.

Day 2 (comes into effect after 5am) is when you have more freedom. The airport is open, so you can visit other people/islands. But most importantly, if you donated 5 fish/bugs to Tom, Blathers (the museum curator) should’ve just moved in. Follow what he wants and he will do something amazing in a few days. 

Days 3-7 are also slow upgrades. This game does something different than all the other ones: it doesn’t give you everything right off the bat. You have to unlock things by completing tasks over your first week in the game. 

I’m not this far (only starting day 4 today); however, I’ve read that once the first week or two is over, you basically have access to enough things to make the experience limitless for yourself. I hope this makes sense!

Seeka

Here's the thing. I haven't played this one yet, but it looks like from what you guys are saying, Animal Crossing is also slightly more RPG/town builder like. Which is super awesome. 

And may also ween in those who have never played Animal Crossing before. 

Lady Rah Rah

My first Animal Crossing game and of course I called my island Chromatica :flutter:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

ChavaWM

I named my island Yukihami, after queen Snom from Pokemon Shield. Surprisingly my island was snowing too!

So far, I'm collecting fossils for Bathers

I've found 2 so far

Not quite sure how to help the seagull yet

He said something about parts but idk what I'm looking for

• Admin changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD
TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

I named my island Yukihami, after queen Snom from Pokemon Shield. Surprisingly my island was snowing too!

So far, I'm collecting fossils for Bathers

I've found 2 so far

Not quite sure how to help the seagull yet

He said something about parts but idk what I'm looking for

If you walk around Yukihami’s beaches, you light notice that every once in a while a spot in the sand will darken up and what looks like smoke will come out. If you dig those up they’ll probably be parts for his phone that he’s missing. You need to gather 5 and then take them to him. :party:

River

ok I don't know how the friend thingy work and visit other

My friend list is empty, even though I have friends, online, with AC and when I open the gate, the friend app is just freezing..

So idk, I have no stones on my island anymore :(

No fruits, idk I'm in a mess :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

blackpink

@Zander thanks for letting me visit and giving me things, you’re town is so cute :heart: 

i need to steal Fuschia and Cookie from you :pole:

Zander
4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

@Zander thanks for letting me visit and giving me things, you’re town is so cute :heart: 

i need to steal Fuschia and Cookie from you :pole:

That’s ok, it was fun! Enjoy running around with the elder mask whilst imagining roman holiday playing :billie:

WORLDofGAGA

I’ve never played an Animal Crossing game before but considering buying it, looks like fun, especially now considering what’s going on with this virus! What other games would you compare it to?

@W0RLDofGAGA

MANiCURE1295

Does anyone have any apples and would be down to open gates to trade some apples for peaches? Trying to get all fruit and it’s the only one I’m missing :/ 

I would be down for trading 10 for 10

Archived