Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ray of Light: Megarate Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

madonna-wallpaper-ray-of-light-0003-head

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gifWelcome, Rebel Hearts, to the ceremony for Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor album mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif

A big thank you to those that submitted:
@devilrhino @McYves @The Bling @Blue Champagne @Thoth @bornthisway51 @GaGaLB @Hades @GagaInTheZone @FfFfFfFF @badgirlmeat @DiamondKing @dimitristhe @corvus albus @gumzy3000 @chipz @Sassy McSass @Davian @Didymus @NNES

Get comfortable and start spinning the album, because the results are up next!

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gifResultsmini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif

Spoiler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

My ideal top 5 would be Skin, The Power Of Goodbye, Sky Fits Heaven, To Have And Not To Hold/ Frozen and Has To Be but GGD didn't quite serverd taste in the past megarate so I only expect The Power Of Goodbye there. 

McYves

Drowned World / Substitute For Love better be top5 :reductive:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Phoebe Buffay

Little Star
46f0acb1a4d8ad2acb8273f1d9d6e33f.jpg
Average: 6,77
Stans: @gumzy3000 @GagaInTheZone @GaGaLB @McYves - 10
Haters: @NNES - 3
Commentary:
Blue Champagne - Pretty basic lyrics, but I really like it
bornthisway51 - Ugh should have been cut sorry
corvus albus - The intro to the song is very long and how I react to it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just skip it and sometimes I'll listen to it. The song overall is fine.
Sassy McSass - An eletronic lullaby. Shows a softer side of Madonna.

McYves
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Little Star
46f0acb1a4d8ad2acb8273f1d9d6e33f.jpg
Average: 6,77
Stans: @gumzy3000 @GagaInTheZone @GaGaLB @McYves - 10
Haters: @NNES - 3
Commentary:
Blue Champagne - Pretty basic lyrics, but I really like it
bornthisway51 - Ugh should have been cut sorry
corvus albus - The intro to the song is very long and how I react to it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just skip it and sometimes I'll listen to it. The song overall is fine.
Sassy McSass - An eletronic lullaby. Shows a softer side of Madonna.

I have lost faith in humanity

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, McYves said:

I have lost faith in humanity

well it's the weakest song on the album and those cringy lyrics do not help either :poot:

Sassy McSass

It’s cute but I like to skip it so it’s fine. It’s sad that it’s the first to go, poor Little Star.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Sassy McSass
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I would feel even better if Mer Girl is out next.

I love Mer Girl :toofunny:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Phoebe Buffay

Shanti/Ashtangi
latest?cb=20150907160914
Average: 6,79
Stans: @Phoebe Buffay @Blue Champagne @Hades - 10
Haters: @bornthisway51 - 2
Commentary:
Blue Champagne - Another song I wish I could give an 11 to, Madonna's voice in this i s so mystifying, the instrumental is different and exciting, also the fact that it isn't in English makes it even more special
bornthisway51 - Oh lord why does there have to be one like this on all her albums
The Bling - She's cute
corvus albus - I can't really critique the song on its lyrics so I'm focusing on the music. I like it. It fits the sanskrit lyrics with its heavy indian touches.
Sassy McSass - Not my cup of tea (I wish I was more spiritual and stuff, but anyway) but you gotta respect an artist that had a song like this on her album in the 90’s - when album sales were massive and a lot of times more lucrative than tours.

McYves

Shanti/Asthangi is cool imo but yeah, pretty obvious it's not a fav. She had to leave.

Archived