:rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Ok... Making the sound with a computer makes it not music got it

:triggered:

The notes, melody, beats and lyrics are still there genius. That's music by definition :rip:

Pablo

I love that she only referenced the 70's, 80's, and 90's as the time before electronic music :huntyga:

Music was invented in 1970 I guess :ladyhaha:

Don't visit my profile

Fingerella

If I pulled my edges as tight as hers I’d think that way too

Felixorfelicia

I love how a lot of people would say the same but trash on her for saying it because she’s jojo siwa 

Tease it to Jesus

I find opinions like this tacky. 

Saying it's not "real music" just because it was made on a computer is like going to an artist and saying their drawing isn't really art because they drew it digitally instead of traditionally.  The song's melodies/the drawing's lines didn't make themselves; it still takes talent and lots of practice.

Mitchey

Interesting quote from someone who makes their music using technology :huh: and who DOESN’T serve vocals. . . like. . at all. Also, the 80s and 90s used very similar types of technologies to help make their music, so. . . :awkney:

iAstroLeo
11 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

I love how a lot of people would say the same but trash on her for saying it because she’s jojo siwa 

Probably because she's a hypocrite for saying it :poot: 

Is her music real music or is she shading it too? Probably not

Didymus

Yeah and people said the same thing when recording was invented (and especially when it went digital), and when keyboards and the electric guitar became popular :madge:

Extremely dumb comment to make. Every generation some idiot pops up to lash out at everyone for not being authentic. It's excruciating. Contemporary music is not less creative than a few decades, ago, please.

sipthistea

Although partly I agree with her, she is the least indicated to say that.

Mostly when she has this type of "music" out there:

Hypocrite

FentyGa

ksjsdjksa oh my god
I mean know what? if she does in fact release a great album someday, that's great for her lol
we gon wait

56 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Even though I am certain the girl will look back on her typical edgy teen comments and cringe one day, (I think literally every teenager who loves music has said this at one point) I think it's a good thing that Jojo is thinking about her musicianship and about her vision for her music.

skfjsl thank god I went through this phase when I was like 7 because my sister was into rock music and she's eight years older than me so I copied her basically:vegas:
her favourite artist is drake now that she's 24:vegas:

GypsyBabe

She’s not wrong...but also :selena: 

⚯͛

Donna Noble

What makes music less real if it's made with software? Imagine Heavy Metal Lover played with a guitar :air: Software's just another instrument really.

Government Hooker-eh

Archived