Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Apollo show, will it be Jazz or Enigma or something else?

ZwRaven

Featured Posts

ZwRaven

Well she just released more Vegas dates so. Who knows what the hell she's doing anymore.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

It will be the just the same boring show. Nothing new.

She just doesn't wanna give us anything at this point and I'm ok with it now tbh 

Just tryna disillude you :kara:

Colourful

Zilla

Probably a watered-down Enigma. Or a mash of both shows somehow

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JanStan

So I just realized that this show is the same week as World Pride so she’ll be in NY. Last year she attended the parade and I’m guessing she’ll be making surprise appearances throughout the city again. I’ll be there and hope I’m in the right place at the right time (not likely cause they’re expecting 5 million people to attend ugh). But you can trust that I’ll pull an Adele and chase pavements if there is even a slight chance of meeting her:)

S0436

I hope she does Edge of Glory piano version.  I know Howard Stern loves that version and he is involved somehow with this show.

ZwRaven
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I hope she does Edge of Glory piano version.  I know Howard Stern loves that version and he is involved somehow with this show.

I can almost guarantee this in this format for that venue, and I hope so as well.

asana15

Vegas guest musicians who back her up at the Jazz & Piano, have arrived in NYC.

adamsenigma
3 hours ago, ZwRaven said:

I understand it will be a stripped down show, but I just can't fathom her only playing 4 of her own songs and the rest American Standards. They do these show to honor the artist for their lifetime of work, and also to promote Sirius. I'm sure she will throw in some standards, but I don't see it being her Vegas Jazz and piano show.

This show isn't to honor Gaga tho. The show is to celebrate Pandora X Sirius partnership and they paid Gaga to perform. That’s it.

adamsenigma
2 hours ago, ZwRaven said:

Well she just released more Vegas dates so. Who knows what the hell she's doing anymore.

We all knew it tho? She has a contract for 75 shows lol she just announced the rest of them. She didn't extended anything or whatever. 

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, JanStan said:

So I just realized that this show is the same week as World Pride so she’ll be in NY. Last year she attended the parade and I’m guessing she’ll be making surprise appearances throughout the city again. I’ll be there and hope I’m in the right place at the right time (not likely cause they’re expecting 5 million people to attend ugh). But you can trust that I’ll pull an Adele and chase pavements if there is even a slight chance of meeting her:)

Omg! I’m gonna be at that parade! I hope she’s there.

kaojen

The Apollo theater is in Harlem and has a history with jazz. 

Im just gonna leave that tidbit for ya

ZwRaven
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

This show isn't to honor Gaga tho. The show is to celebrate Pandora X Sirius partnership and they paid Gaga to perform. That’s it.

Being asked to play the Apollo is an honor, that's what I am saying. Paul McCartney stopped in the middle of his show to talk about it. It's one of the most musically rich historic venue's in the entire country.

ZwRaven
1 hour ago, kaojen said:

The Apollo theater is in Harlem and has a history with jazz. 

Im just gonna leave that tidbit for ya

Has more of a history w soul than Jazz, but I see your point, we will have to wait and see.

ZwRaven
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

We all knew it tho? She has a contract for 75 shows lol she just announced the rest of them. She didn't extended anything or whatever. 

I meant in terms of musical choices, she didn't say Enigma would change or anything, so that means probably no LG6 but you never know. Hence the "who knows what she's doing anymore.

Archived