Scarlet Bitch

Please we don't need r*chy :stalkga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ricky also made Scheisse, Applause, G.U.Y. and Marry The Night choreos.

giphy.gif

They asked why people dislike him. I showed them why.

He is a talented choreographer, but I don't think any fan on this site would disagree that the quality of Gibson's work is superior.

Emigrante
46 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I'd love to see Gaga return to working with people who help elevate and polish her ideas. Gibson and Gaga may have had personal drama, but their work was great. It's all about the work.

tumblr_inline_msbq6bocWT1qz4rgp.gif

I like that one.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante

To be honest what choreography did she delivered? Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Alejandro? The best ones are BR and Alejandro. Her choreographies are too much similar to my taste and I prefer Richy choreos. He has ups and downs but overall I like him better.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TEMPLE

running out of cash, is she? once a crazy backstabber, always a crazy back stabber.

James Gibson
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Lets be real, she might've said a rude thing or two about Gaga, but she is a great choreographer. And if she wants to work with here again, I guess she doesn't feel the same way again.

Anyway, we'll keep getting Richy's Roman Holiday slash Jojo Siwa choreos :lana:

The irony where Laurieann herself directed and choreographed the Roman Holiday exorcist grammy performance :rip:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-creative-director-behind-nicki-minajs-blasphemous-grammy-production-91306/amp/

DeleteMyAccount

Gaga needs someone new to replenish her stage presence. And I hope she moves on from Richie soon. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, James Gibson said:

The irony where Laurieann herself directed and choreographed the Roman Holiday exorcist grammy performance :rip:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-creative-director-behind-nicki-minajs-blasphemous-grammy-production-91306/amp/

I'm talking about the meme with the fastened up dancing :poot:

It shows btw :applause: That performance is Nickis' best and most creative one :applause: The exorcism at the end wow what a moment :applause:

weed

"disrespectful fu*k" is so iconic, what else did she say I forgot

they were so fun, ugh the OG gaga fanbase meme

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Richy's Roman Holiday

BITCHHHHH :air:

Wow you really summed up his choreo in 3 words we-

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

"disrespectful fu*k" is so iconic, what else did she say I forgot

they were so fun, ugh the OG gaga fanbase meme

Put your monsters up :poot:

AshIey
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

That would be awesome.

Working together doesn't mean they have to be best friends. Two women can be professional. And Laurieann Gibson is a choreography genius.

She’s not professional, though. She’s shown time and time again how unprofessional she is. You could argue that she’s changed but judging by the comments she made about Gaga after the Super bowl I’d say she’s just as mean and catty as ever. There’s absolutely no reason for Gaga to give her a second chance.

I personally wouldn’t hire someone with that attitude no matter how talented they were.

Archived