Stefani Tee
politics

Trump: Fox News Is Fake News

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
19 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

because it just feels weird them owning 90% of the media, they have a monopoly with the illusion of independent networks. Don't you think it's creepy with things like this?

imagine if 6 of your extended family members controlled everything the rest of your family and friends said

You don't know what monopoly means, if you think 6 different companies equal a monopoly.  

If you don't like your news from those networks then go watch listen or read...

NPR, AP, or PBS

There are other places to go.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

America is not a capitalist country, its crony capitalist country. Crony capitalism is an economic system characterized by close, mutually advantageous relationships between business leaders and government officials.  The news is not owned by private corporations, its owned by monopolies protected by the government. This makes certain companies extremely powerful and sometimes more powerful than governments. Because of this, the media today is owned by only 6 corporations unlike 30 years ago 90% of media was held by 50 different companies. If you want to understand how the Military Industrial complex and Wall Street owns the media, watch the video below.

Also, You know where im from so no need to be passive aggressive about it. Who said I support the media in my country? Bringing up the media in my country wont change the facts about American media. Bringing up my nationality is proof that you know im right but passive aggressively try to invalidate me based on my nationality. 

@Biggest Fan Does this comment answer your question?

Girl no. You will not be calling me a racist today because honestly I don't care where you are from. My point is that there isn't a media system anywhere that is perfect. You are the one who is one posting passive aggressive posts with half truths about the media in the US only to try to stir the pot. My comments are straight forward.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 2

Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Girl no. You will not be calling me a racist today because honestly I don't care where you are from. My point is that there isn't a media system anywhere that is perfect. You are the one who is one posting passive aggressive posts with half truths about the media in the US only to try to stir the pot. My comments are straight forward.

I did not accuse you of racism, but its funny how every reply to me on this site is about my religion, race, and nationality. People try to shut me up by informing me that I am a Muslim Arab living in Saudi Arabia. If anyone has a problem with me being any of these things, let me know.

The subject is about US media so obviously my comment will be about that, this is not stiring the pot. Not everyone that disagrees with you is stiring the pot! Just because there is no perfect media does not mean we should not criticize and expose it to make it better. I dont know why you take this personally!

Edited by Faysalaaa

Faysalaaa
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You don't know what monopoly means, if you think 6 different companies equal a monopoly.  

If you don't like your news from those networks then go watch listen or read...

NPR, AP, or PBS

There are other places to go.

A monopoly means the government manipulates the free market to benefit corporations and give them protection. That is when a corporation becomes a monopoly. It does not mean there is literally no other companies. Also, all these companies will buy each other eventually and the number will get even smaller. This is what is called crony capitalism.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Biggest Fan
22 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

America is not a capitalist country, its crony capitalist country. Crony capitalism is an economic system characterized by close, mutually advantageous relationships between business leaders and government officials.  The news is not owned by private corporations, its owned by monopolies protected by the government. This makes certain companies extremely powerful and sometimes more powerful than governments. Because of this, the media today is owned by only 6 corporations unlike 30 years ago 90% of media was held by 50 different companies. If you want to understand how the Military Industrial complex and Wall Street owns the media, watch the video below.

Also, You know where im from so no need to be passive aggressive about it. Who said I support the media in my country? Bringing up the media in my country wont change the facts about American media. Bringing up my nationality is proof that you know im right but passive aggressively try to invalidate me based on my nationality. 

@Biggest Fan Does this comment answer your question?

That is shocking Evil really control this World

• Like 1

AgusPop

So Typical of Dictators, not good news for him = Fake News.

Putin doesn't have this problem. He owns 95 percent of the media in Russia

Edited by AgusPop

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

A monopoly means the government manipulates the free market to benefit corporations and give them protection. That is when a corporation becomes a monopoly. It does not mean there is literally no other companies. Also, all these companies will buy each other eventually and the number will get even smaller. This is what is called crony capitalism.

That is not the definition of a monopoly and that is not the definition of crony capitalism. 

Faysalaaa
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That is not the definition of a monopoly and that is not the definition of crony capitalism

Monopoly definition: Market situation where one producer (or a group of producers acting in concert) controls supply of a good or service, and where the entry of new producers is prevented or highly restricted

Crony Capitalism: an economic system characterized by close, mutually advantageous relationships between business leaders and government officials.