Taylor’s “Lover” breaks Apple Music record

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

and its her flop era:flop:

Taylor Swift doesn’t lose in the music industry.  :wtfga:

TheFame Monster

And I'm sure tens of thousands of thosr who pre-ordered on iTunes are going to get all 4 versions from Target

mindless

What was done with Gaga during ARTPOP, what has been done to Katy during Witness, Nicki Minaj recently and now an attempt with Taylor :koons:

I will be honest with saying that I am not a fan, but her songs are catchy and not bad. Just don’t see the creative deeper art vibes that I find in Gaga for example.

I think it’s very good to see Taylor being (or seeming to be) strong and handling this well. 

Anywho, I think it’s time for people to see the media fuelled drama that’s been going on for years. 

derpmonster

This is great but... Wasn't ARTPOP the most ordered album on iTunes? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Magui

I don't listen to her music. But she surely is the most important artist in America i think (I'm not American) The amount of people she gathered that actually buy her music is amazing. 

lifeasgeorge

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty shook because most people I know haven’t really talked about her and her new music. But good for her proving the haters wrong :applause:

live and let live

Hades

Ok now can this bitch pls take down Old Town Road? :lolly: Someone dethrone it.

Ghost Face

Good for her I guess.. but when I look at her last 2 singles, this says more about the industry than about her. The songs are simply not that good; very basic and boring at some points.

Quality is no longer a condition for sales I guess :oops:

It's an honor.

Archived