GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
14 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

rude GIF by RealityTVGIFs

i don’t mean it rudely but she needs to busy herself with work instead of messiness!

Diamond heart99

LMs are people who slut shame women?

giphy.gif

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i don’t mean it rudely but she needs to busy herself with work instead of messiness!

Messiness is her work :trollga:, and it’s working:ally:

Magui
8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Messiness is her work :trollga:, and it’s working:ally:

Sometimes i can't help but think everything is mess to fans lol. Lately it's all a mess. Her team is a mess, Enigma is mess, she is mess, what else? But now i understand it mess = working.  Thank you! 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I can't think of whom she thinks this is appealing to. I hate to say it but this hoe-ish cabaret jazz persona is very low for a star of her standards and quite frankly embarrassing. especially at this point in her career. it's not artistic or Diva-like at all if that's what she's going for.

it's more like, is she trying to be a comedian now? lol

she's too much of a narcissist sometimes and it stands in her own way. she should just be keeping a low profile until she delivers the new music which is honestly the only thing THE FANBASE expects from her. After such memorable and meaningful performances I'm definitely not here for THAT. don't @ me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

I can't think of whom she thinks this is appealing to. I hate to say it but this hoe-ish cabaret jazz persona is very low for a star of her standards and quite frankly embarrassing. especially at this point in her career. it's not artistic or Diva-like at all if that's what she's going for.

she's too much of a narcissist sometimes and it stands in her own way. she should just be keeping a low profile until she delivers the new music which is honestly the only thing THE FANBASE expects from her. After such memorable and meaningful performances I'm definitely not here for THAT. don't @ me.

Ok then 

music video goodbye GIF by Lady Gaga

Diamond heart99
38 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

gaga.jpg?format=1500w

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Renie
43 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

I was at one of her recent jazz shows, and to be honest the crowd went wild when she said something raunchy or funny or danced provocatively. They loved it, ate it up. And I couldn’t imagine the show without her being like that. It wouldn’t have been the same if she was a robot through it just doing the set. She was showing her cheeky personality and it was everything! She was honestly so funny, just going with it and interacting! I couldnt speak more highly of it! 

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 6/17/2019 at 7:14 PM, Ktaylor99 said:

gaga.jpg?format=1500w

On 6/17/2019 at 6:39 PM, MonsterMom said:

Ok then 

music video goodbye GIF by Lady Gaga

Y'all coming for me and shutting me off is unnecessary. I can't ever say an unpopular opinion on this forum without some users taking it too far. because it simply doesn't mean I don't admire her or I'm gonna stop supporting her. nor I mean to shame her she can do wtv she wants (she does). what I mean is that style of performance is not my cup of tea and I don't think it suits someone so talented and creative as her. relying on a man to make the show more interesting. and a married man for that matter makes it a little cringey for me (my opinion.gif). I get she's theatrical and provocative but in this fashion in particular just seems bland and ordinary to me. maybe I am too demanding. I might also have to accept that she's a totally different artist now than she was 7 years ago which is very hard for me. it is what it is tho and I'll still support her but for me she can and has done better. 

On 6/17/2019 at 7:23 PM, Renie said:

I was at one of her recent jazz shows, and to be honest the crowd went wild when she said something raunchy or funny or danced provocatively. They loved it, ate it up. And I couldn’t imagine the show without her being like that. It wouldn’t have been the same if she was a robot through it just doing the set. She was showing her cheeky personality and it was everything! She was honestly so funny, just going with it and interacting! I couldnt speak more highly of it! 

that's awesome. I appreciate you giving an actually useful and kind feedback to my opinion. of course I'm just talking about what I see in the videos. I'm sure you are more entitled to comment on this because it's meant to be a more intimate experience. but yeah she's being cheeky and provocative. bringing the Gaga to the Lady, I get it. I guess it only makes me uncomfortable because it's a married man. but if people are entertained then well, she's doing her thing. I'm glad you had a good time. the bottom line is that's just waiting for the new material which is making me lowkey pissed lol.

LilyLark
51 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

Y'all coming for me and shutting me off is unnecessary. I can't ever say an unpopular opinion on this forum without some users taking it too far. because it simply doesn't mean I don't admire her or I'm gonna stop supporting her. nor I mean to shame her she can do wtv she wants (she does). what I mean is that style of performance is not my cup of tea and I don't think it suits someone so talented and creative as her. relying on a man to make the show more interesting. and a married man for that matter makes it a little cringey for me (my opinion.gif). I get she's theatrical and provocative but in this fashion in particular just seems bland and ordinary to me. maybe I am too demanding. I might also have to accept that she's a totally different artist now than she was 7 years ago which is very hard for me. it is what it is tho and I'll still support her but for me she can and has done better. 

that's awesome. I appreciate you giving an actually useful and kind feedback to my opinion. of course I'm just talking about what I see in the videos. I'm sure you are more entitled to comment on this because it's meant to be a more intimate experience. but yeah she's being cheeky and provocative. bringing the Gaga to the Lady, I get it. I guess it only makes me uncomfortable because it's a married man. but if people are entertained then well, she's doing her thing. I'm glad you had a good time. the bottom line is that's just waiting for the new material which is making me lowkey pissed lol.

People got mad because you seemed to slut shame Gaga.

What you mentioned about judging from you see in videos—that is definitely part of the issue. People keep making judgements off 30 sec clips on IG or random quotes on twitter. Cabaret in itself is inherently provocative much of the time, and a campy, non serious sketch can probably seem very different when it's posted on IG out of context. The local Las Vegas music critic for the main newspaper and the Billboard critic have both raved about the cabaret type nature of Gaga's jazz and piano shows, too, and praised it for being campy and cheeky.

Another example is Brian's late night show. I read a local write up that said Brian kisses a burlesque dancer in a sketch, that one dancer goes completely topless, that there are sexual jokes, etc. He summed it up as raunchy. Some little monsters who have gone to his show have pointed this out when people start spreading 30 sec out of context clips on social media and calling Gaga messy for her behavior at his show and saying Brian looked mad at her, etc.. Basically, Gaga's behavior at Brian's show seems to be in line with everyone else's behavior at the show—context matters. I did think the pretend brief blow job was cringey as f*ck while the unbuttoning a bit of his shirt and the kiss was nothing, but I also think the fans wildly overreacted to all three. Here's the thing, too: even if Gaga was acting out of control and messy compared to everyone else, why expose and shame her on social media knowing that the tabloids pick it up. If she pulled a Chris Brown, sure, but being regular messy doesn't deserve that kind of response from fans. Of course GGD is different from social media.

I just think it's kind of sad that she can't be wild at something like Brian's show without sh*t being secretly taped and then posted out of context on social media where her own fans join in on the dragging.

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

People got mad because you seemed to slut shame Gaga.

What you mentioned about judging from you see in videos—that is definitely part of the issue. People keep making judgements off 30 sec clips on IG or random quotes on twitter. Cabaret in itself is inherently provocative much of the time, and a campy, non serious sketch can probably seem very different when it's posted on IG out of context. The local Las Vegas music critic for the main newspaper and the Billboard critic have both raved about the cabaret type nature of Gaga's jazz and piano shows, too, and praised it for being campy and cheeky.ï»ż

Another example is Brian's late night show. I read a local write up that said Brian kisses a burlesque dancer in a sketch, that one dancer goes completely topless, that there are sexual jokes, etc. He summed it up as raunchy. Some little monsters who have gone to his show have pointed this out when people start spreading 30 sec out of context clips on social media and calling Gaga messy for her behavior at his show and saying Brian looked mad at her, etc.. Basically, Gaga's behavior at Brian's show seems to be in line with everyone else's behavior at the show—context matters. I did think the pretend brief blow job was cringey as f*ck while the unbuttoning a bit of his shirt and the kiss was nothing, but I also think the fans wildly overreacted to all three. Here's the thing, too: even if Gaga was acting out of control and messy compared to everyone else, why expose and shame her on social media knowing that the tabloids pick it up. If she pulled a Chris Brown, sure, but being regular messy doesn't deserve that kind of response from fans. Of course GGD is different from social media.ï»ż

I just think it's kind of sad that she can't be wild at something like Brian's show without sh*t being secretly taped and then posted out of context on social media where her own fans join in on the dragging.ï»ż

I see your point but like I said previously I definitely did not intended to be shaming (far less "slut" shaming lol). it might have come across that because at first sight it shocked me so I may have used harsh words. look I'm sure that this "skit" between the two has been agreed on behind the curtains. I just honestly felt it was a little exploitative and felt like calling her out on it not because of the sexual aspect per se. only from the creative point of view because it's Gaga. she can do anything why would she settle for pretending (?) to seduce a married man? that's silly imo. I personally disagree on the fake bj thing, I think it was goofy and kinda funny tbh but I do think the kiss was kinda bad. I think it was mean to his wife, I couldn't help but see Gaga as a sorta bully (again a harsh word in lack of a better one [I'm writing in a second language here]). was I his wife, I myself wouldn't take it and would be hurt. I get that their both putting on a show and there's only so much versatility and theatrics a genre such as Jazz can fit. maybe that's why I don't stan for JazzGa (even tho I love the songs and her performance) as much as I do the traditional "Lady Gaga" itself. people were entertained, good. It's just not something that moves me like her other performances. and that's what I meant to say.

edit: and BTW I would NEVER EVER write anything like this on social media. I would never betray my fave and my QUEEN like this. that's why I log in here so I can discuss my idol's performance on a deeper, more honest level. I would say all this to her face, maybe not like I have here but It comes from a loving place. I can disagree on things and still support her. 

Renie

Stumbled upon these videos today, the kiss one, you can see Brian kind of motion into the kiss with his lips before it happened. Like him motioning to go for it. A few slides in Gaga’s telling brian to show off his tattoos and they start talking about seeing each other naked and Gaga mentions “it’s okay, his wife Angie doesn’t mind it”. So I’m pretty sure it’s all good. :trollga: I personally love the relationship they have and believe that whatever they do up there on stage isn’t crossing the line by their standards  

Renie
3 hours ago, D0P3 said:

And you’re entitled to your opinion as well. Obviously everyone has different opinions on what is and is not ok within their own marriage/ friendship/ relationship. For us all to be telling her and Brian what is and is not ok is honestly none of our business. That’s completely up to them and their relationship. Same for Brian and his wife. They’re both in the biz. He plays at shows with half naked women and she dances around half naked in front of other men. To them it’s just another night on the stage. If what they did crossed some boundaries for you then that’s your opinion but what we think certainly won’t change anything. 

LilyLark
On 6/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, D0P3 said:

I see your point but like I said previously I definitely did not intended to be shaming (far less "slut" shaming lol). it might have come across that because at first sight it shocked me so I may have used harsh words. look I'm sure that this "skit" between the two has been agreed on behind the curtains. I just honestly felt it was a little exploitative and felt like calling her out on it not because of the sexual aspect per se. only from the creative point of view because it's Gaga. she can do anything why would she settle for pretending (?) to seduce a married man? that's silly imo. I personally disagree on the fake bj thing, I think it was goofy and kinda funny tbh but I do think the kiss was kinda bad. I think it was mean to his wife, I couldn't help but see Gaga as a sorta bully (again a harsh word in lack of a better one [I'm writing in a second language here]). was I his wife, I myself wouldn't take it and would be hurt. I get that their both putting on a show and there's only so much versatility and theatrics a genre such as Jazz can fit. maybe that's why I don't stan for JazzGa (even tho I love the songs and her performance) as much as I do the traditional "Lady Gaga" itself. people were entertained, good. It's just not something that moves me like her other performances. and that's what I meant to say.

edit: and BTW I would NEVER EVER write anything like this on social media. I would never betray my fave and my QUEEN like this. that's why I log in here so I can discuss my idol's performance on a deeper, more honest level. I would say all this to her face, maybe not like I have here but It comes from a loving place. I can disagree on things and still support her. 

We feel the same way about social media versus Gaga Daily. Yeah, it just sounds like you don't care for cabaret which is fine—personally, while I loved some aspects of the ARTPOP era I also found some other aspects to be too much for me so I get not liking every "style" or era of a musician.

If it makes you feel better about his wife, she's most likely fine with it—she and Gaga posed naked together for Bruce Weber a few years ago, with Gaga cupping her boob, and Brian's long done these type of skits with and without Gaga. His wife has even bragged about her photo with Gaga a few times on social media, lol. Also, she herself is a burlesque dancer who has participated in these types of skits.

Archived