Stefani Tee
rumor

Enigma to extend another 2 years?

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Fine by me, Vegas is fun :ally: I’d like to make it a yearly vacation if she keeps extending it

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 2

ARTnFAME

excuse me no

~I need you more... I need you more than Dope...~

Vitleysingur
19 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Lmao. She will not stay over 3 years :laughga: 10 years? Without touring? She would be the first artist in Vegas who does nothing else. Céline toured while being in Vegas, Britney. Even the magician David Coperfield :ladyhaha: The goal with your post was just to trigger everyone. But sis no, she will do a world tour 100%. Pretty sure with LG6...maybe end of 2020 beginning 2021 

I saw her in Vegas and she seems Happy there but the long breaks definitely will be used in the future 

Thank you for letting me off a good scream :lmao:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Sanne Godijn
42 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Bobby hates us in general lol

Im sure bobby knows we are not all the same but he doesnt well than he is an asshole for generalizing an entire fanbase

Helxig

Yup she straight up said that at our show on the 30th May. Something along the lines of: "Well I'm hoping to still be doing this show for another year... maybe two if they'll have me..."

But I though we been knew. I thought the original contract explicitly said 2-3 years?

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

This.

If you gotta disconnect from the whole world because you accepted a Vegas deal, whatever the reasons are (good - her fybro, her overall health; bad - all the others), just fu*kin post some sh!tty videos of the backstage, do some instagram stories of you getting prepared with the make up and the outfits, tell us about how you came up with the concept... 

Just talk. Talk to us. This is all I ask, really, I'm not against her staying in Vegas because she can be wherever she wants to as long as she continues being the Gaga I stan and doesn't "retire" for like 3 years for these concerts. 

Talk to us, make some short videos of the making of, of the make up sessions, of everything come one it's not that difficult... and it would make us go crazy after her and Enigma instead of making us feel totally disconnected to this project. 

I really don't get why she's tryna isolate herself with this show cuz this is the feeling I'm getting. 

I know and I hope when Enigm it's over she'll come back to "us" but till then if nothing changes... yikes

I.e. b4 you all come for me, remember #HausEditorials after almost every night of the European leg of the JWT? Or every other post almost every night of the JWT?

That is what I'm talking about. It made us feel connected to her. 

55 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Exactly my thoughts!!! That’s the reason why monsters "hate" this Vegas deal and are negative towards Enigma! Because Gaga kinda isolated herself. She performs, says love words for monsters who are in that room during the show. We watch those videos and of course we’re happy hearing her saying "I love you Monsters", but she hasn’t interacted with THE COMMUNITY of Monsters for so long... It upsets me and I hope she’ll come back and talk to us...

tenor.gif?itemid=7186932

GagaInTheZone

I hope not, but there would be videos of her saying that for sure.

PinkPop

A lot of artists like Mariah do their residency and at the same time do shows outside of it too. Gaga only does a few shows a year, so I highly doubt she'll just be doing Enigma for next 5 years and sleeping for the remaining months. Unless she decides to make a new film.

Edited by PinkPop
My Love Is Pink.

Unbeweavable

Sis we been knew? :toofunny: This came up before enigma even started

what's with the pre-enigma memory loss, this was one of the reasons Enigma was so controversial here wasn't it? :air: 

Edited by Unbeweavable
  • Thanks 1

Ooolong

I was there! She said she would be there for two years, or maybe it was two more years. I don’t remember her exact wording because I was too busy dancing. Either way, though, she’ll be performing in Vegas for a while. :woohoo:

Edited by Ooolong
The Unbannable Chanteuse

Henri Bardot

Yes please! 

I'll be 19 by then and I could go alone! 

boys don't cry

ARTBOP
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

is this f****** real

It's actually not. Celine did 16 years in Vegas.

Spoiler

:wtfga:

• Shook 1

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Sis we been knew? :toofunny: This came up before enigma even started

what's with the pre-enigma memory loss, this was one of the reasons Enigma was so controversial here wasn't it? :air: 

People really forgot that they suckered her in for 75 shows and the first leg of it is done in November.  :air:

• Like 1

Unbeweavable
Just now, LateToCult said:

People really forgot that they suckered her in for 75 shows and the first leg of it is done in November.  :air:

when we first found out she signed it we knew it could be extended for extra years :air:  That's why people were saying that's what people do to retire :toofunny:  I'm surprised this is surprising to anyone 

• Like 2