💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do they sell Enigma merch at the booths at the Jazz and Piano show

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

I REALLY want the Enigma Hoodie with the setlist on the back, but I’m afraid tonight is the last night they’re selling it. (By the next set of shows, the setlist will prob change.) does anyone know if they sell the Enigma stuff during the Jazz and Piano shows?? My friend is trying to get the hoodie for me tonight but if he can’t do you think they’ll have it tomorrow during Jazz & Piano?

Maleficent

Wait isn't the point of the Haus Of Gaga store the fact that this kinda thing is available all the time? 

Bonkers

There's a merch shop that's always there even when the show is on hiatus.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Savage
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Wait isn't the point of the Haus Of Gaga store the fact that this kinda thing is available all the time? 

They didn't have it at the Haus. 

hoeslay
Just now, Bonkers said:

they dont have the setlist hoodie though. at measuring not yesterday. i actually think it's a tshirt or longsleeve not a hoodie and i only saw it inside the park theatre merch booths and not at the park mgm store

Savage
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It wasn't at the merch shop either :/ I was there on the 12th, but I'm home now. They only had it at the booths leading into the show. 

Savage
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

they dont have the setlist hoodie though. at measuring not yesterday. i actually think it's a tshirt or longsleeve not a hoodie and i only saw it inside the park theatre merch booths and not at the park mgm store

On the 12th they had it in hoodie form at the first booth. I want it so bad :ohno:

hoeslay
Just now, Savage said:

On the 12th they had it in hoodie form at the first booth. I want it so bad :ohno:

i was there on the 12th. guess i missed it. i hope you find one! also - no shade but i really doubt the show is gonna change tbh

Bonkers

Sorry all your dreams are dead.:coffee:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Savage
36 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

What shirt with set list ? I never seen that 

Right? I promise it was there--I had heard about it and then I saw it myself. It has the tour poster on the front with her name and "Enigma" on it, and then the list of songs on the back. It's only at the booths and not in the merch stores. 

1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

What shirt with set list ? I never seen that 

Can someone find the pic again? I can’t. 

Savage
28 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Can someone find the pic again? I can’t. 

I can't find it online but if my friend is able to get it for me tonight I will post pics :)

Spock

They do sell Enigma stuff during the J&P shows. It's also probably all they will have, I couldn't get Jazz merch at my show because they had either sold out completely or sold out in my size. 

Or if not you can go to the Park MGM shop in the hotel lobby and they have merch in there as well

3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

The Haus of Gaga sells special merch, not Enigma

who will love me when the night is over

elijahfan

I'd like to see a picture of that hoodie, it wasn't sold back in December

Archived