💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessica Biel clears up the "anti-vax activist" issue

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

caulixtla

You know, very hypothetically, what would you do if you met Mother Monster in real life and she told you “You know, I think vaccines cause autism [1]. Do you agree with me?”

“Well, Gaga, I love you but...”

[1] Yes, I am well aware Lady Gaga is very smart and would never believe in nonsense like that. This is a very hypothetical situation.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 hour ago, brownie said:

I've seen you pop up with enough controversial comments these past few weeks to think you're either a troll or woefully miseducated on nearly everything :laughga:

Had the exact same thought it's too much to be a coincidence now 

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah which is why the Pro Vaccine scientist on Joe Rogan said we still dont know what the cause is for these deaths after vaccines but its probably not vaccines. But he still said we dont know for sure. Again, im not saying it is causing this, im just not sure what information is true.

Like I said before, I had a neighbor who took his son who I know to the doctor to be vaccinated for the first time and he became austistic and disabled! that is when I started researching and I still have no answer.

Autism is usually diagnosed after 24 months sometimes between the ages of 12 and 18 months. 

It would be normal for parents to try to scapegoat vaccines which are given in the same time frame as the cause for the autism. 

There is no evidence that the two are actually connected. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Siena

The fact that there even is a anti vaxxer movement just shows how privileged it is to live in a first world country, because there are many countries where parents will do anything to get their kids vaccinated :saladga: honestly can’t believe such stupidity 

Elizabeth

Yikes! 

Gross that there's well-known people out here promoting this nonsense 

Mirages

The only positive thing about this is that she's a has been who's views no one cares about :ohwell: mess.... Idiotic people can't deal with them...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

According to all professionals I talked to it does, even the CDC website admits it. But im not saying it does, im just saying ive been hearing alot of conflicting information from even scientists themselves. I live in a country where we dont get vaccines and ive never taken one so I know nothing about this.

Edit: I just re watched the Joe Rogan Podcast clip about this and the scientist says no but we still dont know. He also admits that Autism rate is higher since vaccines but says its not related.

Who are those professionals you've talked to? :oprah: 

Is Joe Rogan those professionals cuz its the only source from your research you've actually linked so far :oprah:

Diamond heart99

I feel completely justified now in my dislike of her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

TimisaMonster

Messica Beasles needs to do some research before she starts getting into conspiracy theories...and I wonder was SHE vaccinated as a child? Is she grateful she doesn't have to deal with harmful diseases due to them? Flop

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Serial Chiller
8 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled and its a small chance but the good outweighs the bad of not taking vaccines. I personally was never vaccinated, only when I was first born but never after that.

Do you know that as far as medical procedures are concerned, NOTHING is fail-safe. People, very rarely, have died from minor operations and OTC drugs. The chance of complications are extremely low but they are always there. Vaccination is no different. That said, this is no way an argument against medical science. If 1 in 1000 cases result in complications, which I’m sure in the case of common vaccines the probability is much much lower, it is still worth the risk rather than allowing an outbreak that kills thousands as many. 

Also, you’re not just killing yourself by refusing vaccination because the more a virus spreads successfully the more likely it is to mutate and eventually incapacitate current vaccines. This is like, home medicine knowledge 101 you know that right? 

And exposing yourself as being unvaccinated. jeez the second hand embarrassment. :awkney:

Delusional Aura
8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yes but it's not even a risk to weigh - there's literally no risk except a few outliers. So not even sure why you mentioned what you did at the beginning. 

Tasks such as driving and traveling are much more dangerous than getting a vaccine.

This is literally what he said is different words in his first few comments. Can you read? 

Archived