Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

PartySick

I still think it's uber creepy that everyone's in the middle of their non-existent relationship.

Give them space to be people maybe? :selena:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Thanks 1

Gracious Gaga

Thought it was gonna say Bradley has huge and overwhelming c-

xoxo gracious gaga

Magui

I just want to know when these rumors are going to end... But I'm seeing that the only way will be if they end up together ( then it stops being rumors) or one of them moves on to someone else. These days Gaga and him can't even be friends. To me personally it's becoming annoying all tese headlines, people from work talking about it lol... Guess there's no end to this now.  

TheSlash

Bradley has a huge.......

aroused underwear GIF

...and overwhelming.....

sexy olivia wilde GIF

....connection to Gaga

neogaf GIF

• LMAO 4

Haus Swiftie

All I saw was bradley has a huge and I came running 

tenor.gif?itemid=10354558

we bless the rains on Cornelia Street memorize the creeks in the floor
  • LMAO 1

boiswifty
4 hours ago, Snow White said:

All I saw was bradley has a huge and I came running 

tenor.gif?itemid=10354558

:poot:

Ktaylor99
19 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

y'alll... i didn't want to say anything on the subject bc it's not my business nor do i want to take sides but i think bradga was real y'all

It was always real. But no one wants to say it out loud because shippers are crazy and no one wants look like one.

Damn, I would rather be accused of being a racist than a shipper. Honestly. 

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • LMAO 1

Ktaylor99

My opinion on the article:

From a PR stand point I think this came from Rocket’s team.

The best way to get people to forgive you for being a Chooch is to low key admit to being a chooch.

This expanded narrative seems to be laying the ground work for the idea that the connection between LG and Rocket might have made problems that were already there worse. It plays well off the original “the split has nothing to do with Gaga”

If they don’t put that out there now, it makes when they do get together more scandalous. 

Ya’ll can drag me if you want, but I’ve been pretty good at calling all this. So to me it’s not “if” but “when”

It’s all there right up front front for everyone to see. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

The best way to get people to forgive you for being a Chooch is to low key admit to being a chooch.

This expanded narrative seems to be laying the ground work for the idea that the connection between LG and Rocket might have made problems that were already there worse. It plays well off the original “the split has nothing to do with Gaga”

If they don’t put that out there now, it makes when they do get together more scandalous. 

Ya’ll can drag me if you want, but I’ve been pretty good at calling all this. So to me it’s not “if” but “when”

GIF by Sky

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ZwRaven
18 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I just don't understand why this has become so much bigger than its supposed to be. Gaga and Bradley never had a relationship. It's as simple as that. Gaga herself debunked it on Jimmy Kimmel. Did you see how annoyed she was at the question of her and Bradley being together? She knows it's a ludicrous idea.

Gaga's always been emotionally connected with people; I don't understand why people are so attached to Bradley here. Gaga's been emotionally connected with Mark Ronson, Elton John, Tony Bennett, and literally so many other people. That's just who she is. She's connected to Bradley absolutely, but not in a romantic way whatsoever.

I hate to play the devil's advocate here, but how can we Possibly know that for sure. I personally don't care. It's their life and their business. If they hook up in the future so be it. Truth is there is more evidence that Irina and Bradley were never really doing that well to begin with. This story will go away the longer they remain single, and if they don't it will get huge and then they will just be another Hollywood couple eventually. Brangalina calmed down even, and that was a blatant affair. I don't think it hurts their careers long term either way. Just my 2 on it.

• Like 2

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I hate to play the devil's advocate here, but how can we Possibly know that for sure. I personally don't care. It's their life and their business. If they hook up in the future so be it. Truth is there is more evidence that Irina and Bradley were never really doing that well to begin with. This story will go away the longer they remain single, and if they don't it will get huge and then they will just be another Hollywood couple eventually. Brangalina calmed down even, and that was a blatant affair. I don't think it hurts their careers long term either way. Just my 2 on it.

braxton family values GIF by WE tv

• Like 1

ZwRaven
21 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

If it happens and makes them happy that would be great. Cause it's obvious neither one of them were happy in their last relationship. Yea they'll have to eat some sheit for it, but I'd do that for the chance of possibly being with the love of my life. If their "connection" irl is really that strong.

• Like 3