đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga wipes her genitals on stage

dit

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Renie said:

Its not that serious! She was having fun! I don’t see everybody complaining about Aquaria deep throating that banana on stage. It’s burlesque, it’s raunchy! If you can’t handle it then leave!!

She is dry humping and stimulationg oral sex to the man whose daughter she is the godmother of :poot: 

I'm all about the sis having fun, but this was uncomfortable :poot: 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She is dry humping and stimulationg oral sex to the man whose daughter she is the godmother of :poot: 

I'm all about the sis having fun, but this was uncomfortable :poot: 

I’m clearly not as phased by these things as some other people are. It must just depend on peoples tolerance level. Clearly he (and his wife) are ok with since she does it.  She also grinds on him in her jazz show. I’m assuming if he had a problem with it, she’d have stopped by now. To me that’s just who Gaga is. She’s been like that her whole career. If they didn’t like it, they’d have left long ago! And honestly I don’t view this as the worst thing she’s ever done!

I’ve worked in too many restaurants because that’s tame compared to the sh*t people do in kitchens. :saladga::ladyhaha:

Queen Gloria
48 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Why does EVERY post have to turn so serious :sharon:

mEmwsqocMNvMMYP-800x450-noPad.jpg?149522

shane_c
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, they’re friends so it’s not like it’s some rando doing it. Friends doing faux sexual stuff to each other is the furthest thing from implausible lol I doubt she’d have done it if she thought she was operating in bad faith.

That doesn't matter in this "metoo" era.

shane_c

She could fix this by letting Brian do something to her now, to make it even.

Actually she may have stumbled onto something good. She could turn this act she does with Brian into  an artistic statement about how people need to lighten up no matter whether its men or women. I'd love to see it develop into something like that.

ZwRaven

Ok, I'm a straight man. I love all people and believe in everyone's right to be who they are and identify how they like. From what I can tell Brian is a straight man. Would we be reacting differently if he were say a gay man with a partner? I honestly don't know so I'm asking. The reason is she's done this stuff on stage with her dancers, many of whom are homosexual. As mentioned before she is Brian's boss. She's also her dancers boss. I'm sure some of them have partners. So again she's done this w her dancers a million times. So..... what's the big deal, straight man w wife and kids that she's godmother to? I don't see a difference honestly and like the other person said if he were no ok w it or any of her employees I'm sure she would honor their wishes.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, they’re friends so it’s not like it’s some rando doing it. Friends doing faux sexual stuff to each other is the furthest thing from implausible lol I doubt she’d have done it if she thought she was operating in bad faith.

You don't have any friends when you are working together.

She was not at his house for dinner when she did this and even then if you work together it's still harassment.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You don't have any friends when you are working together.

She was not at his house for dinner when she did this and even then if you work together it's still harassment.

It’s harassment if he was bothered by it. If he was then she needs to check that. She should still be cognizant of the behavior, but it’s not as though she does this with everyone around her. She did it with him and they’re artists and friends first and foremost, people who tend to operate on the extremes.

i also disagree with that first sentence immensely. She’s not in an office. There aren’t rigid rules here. They were friends first and have been such before business partners. That muddies the waters and totally negates your statement. If you really truly think you don’t have any friends at the place you work then I am very sorry for you because that must be a very sad way to spend 8ish hours a day.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Queenofpeace said:

Omg guys your still fighting over this. :saladga: 

It was clearly a naughty joke not everything has to turn into drama

It's funny how everything in gagadaily turn from a joke to a serious argument or debate. Get lighthearted sometimes. I'm sure she might have even taken his consent beforehand

Yeah no party seemed to be uncomfortable by this lololol jokes between friends are just that. Professionalism is a kind of weird template to place on the arts. It doesn’t quite fit. Like of course this was completely unprofessional but so is Gaga’s existence :laughga: there’s a reason artists don’t work well in traditional workplace confines. Can we honestly imagine Gaga doing scanning at a Kinko’s or something?

Renie

You guys act like you never went out with friends, got drunk and acted a fool!! It’s just different because she’s on a stage, people got video of it and she’s Lady Gaga. And honestly it’s not like she’s actually working at that moment. It’s her night off, she just bringing some entertainment at Brian’s show. Let her have a drink, let loose and enjoy herself and her friends for just a few minutes. And can we just imagine what her parties are like behind closed doors with all her industry friends. I’m sure her performance with Brian is nothing compared to those nights! I would give anything to be at one of those parties! 

Guys, it's Las Vegas. This kind of behavior is barely worth a glance there. She was having fun and being raunchy because it was a LATE NIGHT party, basically. This is the kind of show people expect to see at that time of night over there. It's not like she did this at a Starbucks or some ****...

Archived