Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

For a moment Bella messed up so we needed your math skill. Turns out Bella needed his glasses.

I'm here drinking a beer with my friends in a terrace, my brain wouldn't have helped now, so glad he made it :vegas:

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

nnn i've seen this. She's right tho. Belgium with Eurosong was a MESS. we never qualified up until they started to do internal selections. So was the Netherlands.

Yeah, she’s smart tho. And so refreshing to hear somebody talk some real talk instead of being nice without meaning it.

hausofcy
Just now, Dutch said:

Greece? :oprah:

Spain? :derpga:

I miss Greece's glory days. Helena, Kalomira, Anna Vissi, Loukas. Ugh we were doing so good. What happened?

🇯🇵

Dutch
Just now, hausofcy said:

I miss Greece's glory days. Helena, Kalomira, Anna Vissi, Loukas. Ugh we were doing so good. What happened?

Y’all started to send basic pop songs. And the Balkan voting powers decreased. And the Greece bankrupt crisis didn’t help either.

Bellatrix

Time for another country that has struggled ALOT latey :derpga: 

This one is really cute tho

loathereality

ok low 20s this is my favorite rankings

my songs are ready

Antonio
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Time for another country that has struggled ALOT latey :derpga: 

This one is really cute tho

Bulgaria?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

loathereality
Just now, Dutch said:

Y’all started to send basic pop songs. And the Balkan voting powers decreased. And the Greece bankrupt crisis didn’t help either.

@hausofcy if kalomira does a top 5 i would be  so happy

hausofcy
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Demy was the only basic pop tho. Other than that we had some solid entries like Better Love and oniro mou these last 2 years. Too bad they ****ed up the staging 

🇯🇵

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Results Ceremony

Archived