💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Hurem

POP
17     15       KATY PERRY     Never Really Over    7045     5983      1062     32.501

+47 Spins
-260 Bullet
+0.196 Audience

HAC
16    13    KATY PERRY   Never Really Over   2774     2310     464    13.236

+25 Spins
-83 Bullet
+0.161 Audience

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/233393-katy-perry-never-really-over/?do=findComment&comment=13085912

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This thread:

giphy.gif

They're always like this. Do you remember a time this thread didn't look like this?

OT: UsItunes

#1417 The Edge of Glory

Swallow

Poor vivi being dragged everywhere :bradley:

Glaad both Taylor and Katy are doing so good :heart:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Billboard needs to limit the number of album tracks contributing towards the BB200. A 20-track album has a clear advantage over a 10-track album.

Everyone should adopt the UK rules when it comes to album tracks. Max 3 tracks to chart and the average of the first 12 tracks or whatever should count

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This thread:

giphy.gif

It's kinda sad because those people posting about how we post "bad updates" as if it was our fault will make close  this thread if they continue

Swallow
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

It's kinda sad because those people posting about how we post "bad updates" as if it was our fault will make close  this thread if they continue

Why? Its getting closed only if you are too offended or take it too personal. Just expressing my opinion and promoting online kindness thats what our fave wants :heart:

Anyways, new update on Kworb, Taylor is super stable!

bloody g
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Poor vivi being dragged everywhere :bradley:

You're one to talk

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gypsy Life
14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

17     15       KATY PERRY     Never Really Over    7045     5983      1062     32.501

+47 Spins

-260 Bullet

+0.196 Audience

HAC

16    13    KATY PERRY   Never Really Over   2774     2310     464    13.236

+25 Spins

-83 Bullet

+0.161 Audience

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

POP
17     15       KATY PERRY     Never Really Over    7045     5983      1062     32.501

+47 Spins
-260 Bullet
+0.196 Audience

HAC
16    13    KATY PERRY   Never Really Over   2774     2310     464    13.236

+25 Spins
-83 Bullet
+0.161 Audience

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/233393-katy-perry-never-really-over/?do=findComment&comment=13085912

Literally not a single person was posting the positive updates :toofunny:

At least try being less transparent and don't post the negative ones the minute they happen :awkney:

I was away for the last two days so I wasn't able to post postive updates :heart:

Gurls, I'm not mad just would be nice to see the good sissies @Hurem and @ViviLittleM posting more posts "xx song is up %" and not just "down %"

Guys, not saying you cannot post negative updates, some of you are just giving me the impression you are looking forward to every negative update and it's always when it comes to females so that annoys me. That's all 

Girl this is already the second time you quoted me trying to downplay Katy's numbers in less than 24h. Go cry over your two times cancelled JWT show or something.

OT: #1416 (+1) Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory

Swallow
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

You're one to talk

He literally told him to go cry about the cancelled JWT shows, dont recall anyone dragging me anywhere? 

POP:

-- 26 TAYLOR SWIFT You Need To Calm Down 2708 0 2708 16.856

+555 Spins

+555 Bullet  

+3.164 Audience

HOT AC:

-- 28 TAYLOR SWIFT You Need To Calm Down 628 0 628 4.723  

+141 Spins

+142 Bullet  

+0.759 Audience

gagaxuan

Tbh we all can tell when someone's desperately promoting their fav and can't stand one negative opinions (or updates) their fav are having in this GAGA forum. 

Pls be rational. I've been lurking here for so long and all I've been reading are  just ppl updating charts info here without planning to laugh or compare. So stop being salty about your fav and shove that negative spirits else where

Andreu

Some people here has an attitude that I honestly don't understand AT ALL

Swallow
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Tbh we all can tell when someone's desperately promoting their fav and can't stand one negative opinions (or updates) their fav are having in this GAGA forum. 

Pls be rational. I've been lurking here for so long and all I've been reading are  just ppl updating charts info here without planning to laugh or compare. So stop being salty about your fav and shove that negative spirits to the ppl in this forum. 

Taylor is not my fave :rip: Her music this era is pretty bad, Liver probably  gonna be her worst album. 

I'm only supporting an artist who decided to support my own community :heart:

@AndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAnAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndreuAndr

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived