💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
Just now, corvus albus said:

That may be subjective but I haven't heard JD in years on the radio but I hear Paprazzi/Alejandro often on the radio and BTW in straight and gay clubs.

Agreed, tho I’m fairly sure JD is still on the radio quite often in comparison to BTW in the countries that I visit or live in. I spent mutliple weeks in Italy and Germany this year. Poker Face and JD were the only songs I’ve heard on the radio and, obviously, Shallow. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

are we having the signature hit discussion AGAIN?

i swear we live in some sort of simulation and we're programmed to talk about the same 10 things until LG6 comes.

gaga, please

What are we supposed to do? Post kworb numbers all the time? It's not like you're contributing much :poot:

highlikegaga

What are we supposed to do? Post kworb numbers all the time? It's not like you're contributing much :poot:

i'm reading, sis 

don't think i'm not caught up on all your cat-fights with swallow. :ladyhaha:

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

are we having the signature hit discussion AGAIN?

i swear we live in some sort of simulation and we're programmed to talk about the same 10 things until LG6 comes.

gaga, please

OT: how much more until BB200 updates? 

Well, let’s see. Should we talk about Sarah, Enigma or Gaga’s front lace?

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, let’s see. Should we talk about Sarah, Enigma or Gaga’s front lace?

giphy.gif

corvus albus
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

i'm reading, sis 

don't think i'm not caught up on all your cat-fights with swallow. :ladyhaha:

We haven't had one in a week or so :ally:

I'm proud of that :vegas:

I still hope Gaga releases this year because being dumped into February or worse January doesn't speak highly of the faith Interscope has in her. The early month usually mean little money and projects the Industry doesn't like. Ariana this year was something special because nobody expected TUN (single) to do so well and they wanted to use the momentum.

DonnieDarko
Just now, highlikegaga said:

giphy.gif

Indeed, JWT cancellation, the f tweet, Gaga and Dan being a pr relationship. 

here you go set it off GIF

highlikegaga

I still hope Gaga releases this year because being dumped into February or worse January doesn't speak highly of the faith Interscope has in her. The early month usually mean little money and projects the Industry doesn't like. Ariana this year was something special because nobody expected TUN (single) to do so well and they wanted to use the momentum.

i agree. and while i also don't want to see a Jan-Feb release, i'd rather it come then and her going all in with promo, etc. than her rushing it now, so she doesn't compete with Adele or something like that. she needs her rest

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Im honestly very surprised she was pushed to early 2020. Even tho I’ve said that I think she would end up releasing in 2020, I always assumed there’s no way they would wait that long. It’s interesting to see how it’ll all play out.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Gaga and Dan being a pr relationship

I did not hear that until now tbh. Maybe Gaga learned advertising in the same course Fraud and Camoola did :staymad:

highlikegaga
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Indeed, JWT cancellation, the f tweet, Gaga and Dan being a pr relationship. 

here you go set it off GIF

why would Gaga date Dan for a pr stunt, when she could easily get some A-list single actor to get the whole PR experience and more media coverage? 

giphy.gif

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

why would Gaga date Dan for a pr stunt, when she could easily get some A-list single actor to get the whole PR experience and more media coverage? 

giphy.gif

Exactly, boo.

highlikegaga
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Exactly, boo.

maybe she was like "quick, the russian bots are attacking me over Irina, someone go grab a single man for me to date" 

TheProfessor
7 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

giphy.gif

Maybe to silence the Bradga rumors?! :ohwell:

50 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The fact that this news = fake

:rip: What ? This is fake ?? I hate internet so much :madge:

36 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

This is false. Chandelier is at 51 weeks and Dark Horse 48 weeks.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived