Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Still w/ my 900k prediction.

Do u think GagaxCardi is coming? I think it will be very disrespectful not to have a feat w/ her. 

I mean I'm not trying to rip Gaga's creative choices but she likes Cardi and Cardi loves her and everytime she's asked about, Gaga is her idol and she dreams with a collab. After the GRAMMYs and Gaga with Balvin I think that a GagaxCardixRosalia is coming

And I don't ignore the possibility of Bad Bunny being on it too.

Could you imagine? The smash.

I really don't want it. Gaga could try to give the spanish language some room on her next album with Rosalia or Bad Bunny, but after everything lately I'm pretty exhausted with Cardi and I don't want her to be anywhere near Gaga. I'd take a Megan Thee Stallion or Nicki collab every day of the week. Lizzo's already working with JT :vegas:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I really don't want it. Gaga could try to give the spanish language some room on her next album with Rosalia or Bad Bunny, but after everything lately I'm pretty exhausted with Cardi and I don't want her to be anywhere near Gaga. I'd take a Megan Thee Stallion or Nicki collab every day of the week. Lizzo's already working with JT :vegas:

Nicki? I don't Nicki fits her, not now and not before... maybee during ARTPOP

another shot before we kiss the other side

CherryPie
14 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I really don't want it. Gaga could try to give the spanish language some room on her next album with Rosalia or Bad Bunny, but after everything lately I'm pretty exhausted with Cardi and I don't want her to be anywhere near Gaga. I'd take a Megan Thee Stallion or Nicki collab every day of the week. Lizzo's already working with JT :vegas:

I would prefer Ed Sheeran 

corvus albus
Just now, malazam said:

Nicki? I don't Nicki fits her, not now and not before... maybee during ARTPOP

Ganja Burn and Grand Piano say that Nicki could work on chill songs and sad ballads. Nicki doesn't even need to rap but if she does she showed often enough that if she likes the project she actually has a surprising amount of versatility in flow and lyrical depth. Cardi is fun but more often nowdays she seems catty and more focused on luxury bragging. Cardi is a very limited rapper while Nicki and Megan are extremely varied. I'd be happy with either.

Andreu
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Ganja Burn and Grand Piano say that Nicki could work on chill songs and sad ballads. Nicki doesn't even need to rap but if she does she showed often enough that if she likes the project she actually has a surprising amount of versatility in flow and lyrical depth. Cardi is fun but more often nowdays she seems catty and more focused on luxury bragging. Cardi is a very limited rapper while Nicki and Megan are extremely varied. I'd be happy with either.

:ladyhaha:ok megan stan 

With so many promo tools during debut week, will her second week suffer a crash? The first two singles didn't have much longevity.

Andreu
5 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

I like him but I really dont see what a Gaga X Ed collab would bring that a Gaga solo trsck cant have. Besides a hundreds of Millions of streans :poot:

malazam
5 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

@Haroon be the leader we think you are, ban ha

another shot before we kiss the other side

Andreu
Just now, BenG said:

With so many promo tools during debut week, will her second week suffer a crash? The first two singles didn't have much longevity.

Maybe she can break a record:excited: 

Andreu
Just now, corvus albus said:

tenor.gif

That i was surprised youve listened to her enough to have such a strong opinion. I like what I have heard but I would not go that far :ladyhaha:

ViviLittleM

y'all should stop mentioning mods

gaga_REALLY_TRIGGERED.png

Album: A Star Is Born Soundtrack

iTunes:

#2 New Zealand (+1)

Teal Ambition

Ed Sheeran's Record-Breaking Divide Tour Posts Final Numbers: 255 Shows, $776.2 Million Grossed

CONTINENT - GROSSES (in millions); ATTENDANCE; SHOWS

Europe - $419.7; 4,844,884; 112

North America - $178.8; 1,993,746; 88

Australia - $82.6; 1,006,387; 18

Asia - $55.6; 453,948; 19

South America - $27.4; 357,325; 14

Africa - $12.1; 225,892; 4

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

malazam
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

y'all should stop mentioning mods

gaga_REALLY_TRIGGERED.png