Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Love how Billboard posted an article for Shallow, just another proof how significant it's chart run was :heart:

We stan :vegas: Apparently, so does BB.

Also, I don't think you're annoying, sis. I am not into Taylor, but you back up your points with facts and data. And people still try to misread you. Not fair.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

I'm sorry for having the need to point out I was right whenever I end up being right (99% time) :fan:

You need to celebrate your wins because you don't have a lot of them :fan:

OT: I feel like Shallow actually was in from the movie release up to March nearly constantly in the top 10 of German Itunes. This is enormous :excited:

FRANZGA
12 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Weeks on Hot 100, Title, Artist(s), Oscar-Winning Film, Peak Pos., Year
45 weeks, "Shallow," Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born, No. 1, one week,  2019
33 weeks, "Let It Go," Idina Menzel, Frozen, No. 5, 2014
26 weeks, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," Elton John, The Lion King, No. 4, 1994
26 weeks, "I Just Called to Say I Love You," Stevie Wonder, The Woman in Red, No. 1, three weeks, 1984
26 weeks, "Moon River," Henry Mancini and His Orchestra, Breakfast at Tiffany's, No. 1, one week, 1961
25 weeks, "Flashdance...What a Feeling," Irene Cara, Flashdance, No. 1, six weeks, 1983
25 weeks, "You Light Up My Life," Debby Boone, You Light Up My Life, No. 1, 10 weeks, 1977
25 weeks, "Evergreen (Love Theme From A Star Is Born)," Barbra Streisand, A Star Is Born, No. 1, three weeks, 1977
23 weeks, "Lose Yourself," Eminem, 8 Mile, No. 1, 12 weeks, 2002-03
23 weeks, "Up Where We Belong," Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes, An Officer and a Gentleman, No. 1, three weeks, 1982
23 weeks, "The Way We Were," Barbra Streisand, The Way We Were, No. 1, three weeks, 1974

You beat me at it :poot:

Swallow
Just now, corvus albus said:

You need to celebrate your wins because you don't have a lot of them :fan:

You know that's not true, since I was literally just one time wrong claiming Katy could end up being the #1 Hot 100 artist of the decade. Everything else was on point :fan:

Anyways, listening to Lover and I only see 2 or 3 songs working out as singles and having some chart success - Cruel Summer, The Man & I Think He Knows, everything else is either good ballads, boring, just cute or lame.

#2 Me!
#2 You Need to Calm Down
#? Lover

would be nice to have another Taylor era with three top 5 hits. We'll see next week.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

10 minutes ago, Swallow said:

I'm sorry for having the need to point out I was right whenever I end up being right (99% time) :fan:

No, you are not sorry for having the need to point out. You are looking for attention and you got one. Now, move along luv and don't derail this thread further now.

9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

mess I am blind sksks 

Shhsjd it's okay luv it happens.

Swallow
Just now, Star said:

No, you are not sorry for having the need to point out. You are looking for attention and you got one. Now, move along luv and don't derail this thread further now.

you just reminded me of this bop, so thanks!

:music:

Am I the only one excited to see the VMAs boost this year? So many interesting things to look forward to :

- Senorita(what kind of a PR stunt are they gonna pull?)
- Truth Hurts (Lizzo about to give another massive performance)
- Taylor's boost

Swallow
18 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Also, I don't think you're annoying, sis. I am not into Taylor, but you back up your points with facts and data. And people still try to misread you. Not fair.

thank you  :heart: 

Gypsy Life

This is Shallow's 47th week on Mediatraffic's top 40 singles chart. If it can survive 9 more weeks, it'll enter the top 10 longest charting songs ever on the chart (56 weeks)

Miaou
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

This is Shallow's 47th week on Mediatraffic's top 40 singles chart. If it can survive 9 more weeks, it'll enter the top 10 longest charting songs ever on the chart (56 weeks)

Do You know the top 10 longest charting songs ever ?

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

On which WW charts is it still charting?

Swallow

US iTunes

#3 You Need to Calm Down (+1)

very close to #2  :udidnt:

corvus albus
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

All of them except Murica?

Shallow still charts in the UK?

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

still a lot of months to go but i can't wait when tv channels will have the rights to air ASIB :legend: following the ratings, the effects on the charts, the comments on social medias:legend:

this soundtrack will rise and fall every now and then when the movie airs in a country on free tv or stuff.

and i think thats the time when they come up with a soundtrack re release

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived