Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

bUt hEr vOiCe iS GeTtInG WeAkEr

When a new supreme starts to flower, the old one begins to fade...

882-F694-B-13-B9-4-C1-C-B936-072637-A3-E

moonboywow
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Her voice was fine here

Yep. Some people just need to realize that however gaga sounds, it's because she wants to sound like that. 

1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

And people have the audacity to say her voice is straining recently chile..

tenor.gif

The DELUSION™ :smh:

Renie

I wa there last night and this was so sad! I was crying as she was crying. She just poured her whole heart into that song. You could see the tears down her cheeks. I just couldn’t possibly love her more. I wanted to run up there and hug her!

brucee
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Her voice was fine here

you know a voice it's fragile guys it's an instrument and it's not always the same, a lot of things can come between you and the perfect well being of your instrument in life you everybody has to chill if she's not always super dooper clear or what seriously. That doesn't mean her voice is going away or what  :D 

hello hello baby.

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

I can't with her crying. I will never understand  how she is able to put her whole heart and soul into everything she does. This makes me so emotional and I didn't even like Carino :bradley:  This woman should be protected at all costs. The purest soul.

Same. But I kinda don’t get it since she let him go. Are women usually still sad even when they end it?

Asking for myself because I have no heart...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ModernEcstasy

Ugh. She is just the most beautiful person in the world. 

We are here for you Mama. :heart:

Whispering
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Same. But I kinda don’t get it since she let him go. Are women usually still sad even when they end it?

Asking for myself because I have no heart...

Yes, and men can be as well. The end of a serious relationship is more than just a break up with the individual. Even if you can’t be with someone for life, you can still miss many things about that individual. Maybe you loved their family like your own, or their set of friends were your friends, or they were a partner in a hobby you both loved, or they were a kind and caring person. Maybe they made you laugh or made you feel that there was someone there for you at the end of every day.

None of these reasons alone are enough for most people to make a marriage commitment, but any of them can be something that you miss.

Donatello

Can someone tell me the timestamp when she "burst into tears"? I watched the whole thing and saw nothing.

Archived