MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Can you imagine going there :air:

Ca you imagine working there? :diane: 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

This is all very nice, but I can’t help but want to ignore it because Gaga (supposedly) changes her mind so often that we might not get to see any of this “Crazy stuff” :laughga:

Linus Gaga

For Enigma,

Besides the makeup doesn't match the wig, i don't blame any outfits and wigs, they looked better and better as we see her wear it more.

I have high expectations on the lg6 fashion ! Hopefully as all we expected, high fashion, dark, weird …

Hit me a message and say hi !

LaLa
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ca you imagine working there? :diane: 

They should let fans come, like pilgrims to a monastery. We could just like, sweep and dust and weep silently :ladyhaha:

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Vegas is one aspect of her career. I don’t see how everything she did the last 10 years seems to be looked over to complain about a residency. Like, where’s the perspective

It’s not like she stopped touring forever

17 minutes ago, T E A said:

can you blame us?

for 99% of us, she's literally unattainable/inaccessible location-vise 

i still love her, but i just can't get behind vegasGa

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well you're talking about it to the wrong person, she cancelled my Joanne date in Paris twice and still haven't seen her since 2014... Am I complaining how much her shows are **** ? 

No. And you know as much as me that if she made Enigma show WW, everyone trashing Enigma here would have booked their tickets in the first second of pre-sale. 

That is so wrong to trash her on the quality of her things just because people are pressed she's not touring anymore. 

she canceled my joanne date twice too. 

where did i trash her?

15 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

What would she be doing if she wasn’t there?  You most likely wouldn’t see her at all. She’s literally there for two weeks and then gone again for four months.  This was after being gone for four months prior. So childish 

like, releasing new music?

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
Just now, T E A said:

where did i trash her?

It is planned just be patient... 

By the way my post wasn't aimed at you but at everyone complaining everyday about Enigma. 

gag
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's sad to see how much this fanbase is becoming less and less supportive and positive about Lady Gaga :messga:

The fact that you could post something on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/wherever and the response would 100% be more positive than whatever annoying entitled sh*t we're spewing here. 

e5d45eab567d9a84e7e61477fabb6f07--turnta

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

where did i trash her?

Being in Vegas for two weeks doesn’t effect new music especially in the streaming era. 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

It is planned just be patient... 

(i) you don't know that (knowing her history, i wouldn't be so sure)

(ii) i have been and still am (just voicing my opinion for once, which does not equal trashing)

(iii) you can be patient and disillusioned at the same time (like me)

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

OMonster

It's clear at this point that music is coming at least within six months. 

Remember, Gaga's own father confirmed that he has heard complete songs. And it was also 'confirmed' that she *was* planning a release in April / May, which again proves that there *is* music. 

We just gotta hold tight for now guys.

subtext / fantasy

Italian

Honestly his statement sounds like more of this "relying on past successes" stuff, it seems we're getting further away from LG6 every day

Although I think the exhbition is a great idea and hopefully they will take it worldwide at some point, looking forward to whatever they are doing

Bloody hooker

Some of you clearly don’t know the history of Nicola and Gaga, and it shows. He’s amazing (as well as Eli) :madge:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Edonis

These comments :awkney:

Some of y'all literally make this site horrible to visit. Everyday there's something to complain and be negative about. A great interview and exciting thread turns into this. It's tired.

Time to go inactive again.

Archived