💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Look Inside HAUS OF GAGA at Park MGM

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

Tiny Purse

I love how news outlets reporting about the Haus of Gaga are using her met gala picture (instead of just using a picture of her meat dress or something). She is STILL serving iconic looks. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImTired
42 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I love how news outlets reporting about the Haus of Gaga are using her met gala picture (instead of just using a picture of her meat dress or something). She is STILL serving iconic looks. 

Link? ****. I wanna see. :messga:

Daenerys

Does anyone know anything on merchandise and price point yet? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CanadaGoesGaga
55 minutes ago, slayo said:

imagine thinking watching youtube videos is just as fun as going to the actual show.. yikes

Of course it’s not. But it did help me know I don’t need to spend such money when I’ve already seen her 5 times. I can wait until she comes back to Vancouver and the tickets are half the cost. 

However I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas... and I’ve never gotten to see her amazing outfits up close... so honestly it’s more enticing for me then her Vegas show...  

mr.peter
5 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Of course it’s not. But it did help me know I don’t need to spend such money when I’ve already seen her 5 times. I can wait until she comes back to Vancouver and the tickets are half the cost. 

However I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas... and I’ve never gotten to see her amazing outfits up close... so honestly it’s more enticing for me then her Vegas show...  

If this was a a exhibit set up elsewhere (Vegas is only 3 hours from me) I could see myself traveling to go see it. I love stuff like this. You should def. do it 

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

If this was a a exhibit set up elsewhere (Vegas is only 3 hours from me) I could see myself traveling to go see it. I love stuff like this. You should def. do it 

Honestly though. It’s way bigger then I thought it would be. I hope this is the start of a larger exhibition they could bring to galleries and museums across the world. 

mr.peter
9 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Honestly though. It’s way bigger then I thought it would be. I hope this is the start of a larger exhibition they could bring to galleries and museums across the world. 

Yea this looks way better then the ARTPOP pop ups they had in LA and NYC. They literally have most of her most iconic looks. Seeing the meat dress alone a big deal 

crisTEAne
54 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Seeing the meat dress alone a big deal 

what's left of it, you mean :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ImTired
10 minutes ago, T E A said:

what's left of it, you mean :selena: 

Where's the touched-by-Cher purse? :ladyhaha:

crisTEAne
14 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Where's the touched-by-Cher purse? :ladyhaha:

candy warhol ate it

d4aoh8x-003b89a3-5454-4a2a-9362-df80e417

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ChromaticPrincess
11 minutes ago, MsSwan said:

Did no one notice her live on IG right now? :rip:

whats she doing?

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

KANEGAGA
5 hours ago, mr.peter said:

You're lucky, I live in Hawaii and always have to travel to see Gaga.  It's a good thing I have another Vegas trip planned this August since they didn't have this up back in January when I was there to see ENIGMA.

Archived